North Stand STALK

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
You're welcome.

Just as a matter of interest, why don't you use the 'quote' button?

Hiney

"Just as a matter of interest, why don't you use the 'quote' button?"

just as a matter of interest, do you have a kid with cerebral palsy?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I didn't start the song but took part. I haven't met WW personally but as he likes to make disparaging remarks about Russ's threads and posts on here , that is the reason I joined in. Looking forward to hearing the "grimsby is a wanker" chant at Carlisle.

I'm sure I've heard loads of chants about you before, given the famous West Brom player which you were :lolol:

Bob Taylor is a wanker, is a wanker :laugh:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If anyone calls me SIMON, rather than HANS or HANSY or HKFC, or GINGE, or CONDESCENDING PRICK, I couldn't give a stuff. :thumbsup:

Night all.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think anyone who gets mortally offended by the word 'spastic' should steer clear of the board to be honest.

Lest we forgot that talk like this once caused the board to be closed down but hey ho who cares eh ?

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
OK Beachy, fair comment. Apologies.

But I do stand by the above comment. I really don't think Mr Potter was being offensive towards Cerebral Palsy sufferers.

Hiney

Just as a matter of interest, do you have a kid with cerebral palsy?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Hiney

Just as a matter of interest, do you have a kid with cerebral palsy?

No I don't but I do a bit of voluntary work with kids that do. What's that got to do with it anyway?

If I told you to 'f*** off you stupid prick' would I get hunted down by stupid people with pricks because they had been insulted?

Anyway I'm off to bed - no doubt you've got a bit more self-righteous hand-wringing to do on here

:wave:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Would you like it if WW gets a group of 20 people to chant the same thing at you and your son at an upcoming away game?

I think we'd find it rather amusing to be honest, or at least I know I would. Proves that people recognise you for the contribution you made on here.

I found it rather funny last year at Forest away when a group from here shouted my name in a rather girly voice.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
No I don't but I do a bit of voluntary work with kids that do. What's that got to do with it anyway?

If I told you to 'f*** off you stupid prick' would I get hunted down by stupid people with pricks because they had been insulted?

Anyway I'm off to bed - no doubt you've got a bit more self-righteous hand-wringing to do on here

:wave:

Hiney

Goodnight.

It was a simple question.
Maybe next time answer it first time?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
OK Beachy, fair comment. Apologies.

But I do stand by the above comment. I really don't think Mr Potter was being offensive towards Cerebral Palsy sufferers.

Nor did I and there is no need to really apologise.

The bigger issue is if people use words like this then there are plenty of organisations that will pick this up straight away and complain through the media etc.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Seagulls over Grimsby, have you EVER spoken a word to WW?

If the answer is yes, then fair enough, sing what you like. Depending on your relationship then obviously calling someone a wanker is either acceptable or not, but at least their is a reason to do so.

Can't actually remember, but was he on the train on the way back from Oldham last season, with yourself, John Boy, Adrie and Mike C Gull amongst others, if so then the answer is yes.

Jimmy Grimble

This thread pretty much sums the majoirty of people that use NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports