Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand STALK

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
The funny thing is about 20 were singing it and loads more around us knew who you were and so were pissing themselves laughing. Seems like you dont like a bit of banter even though nothing was meant by it.

They might know OF him but do hey acctually KNOW him?

Do they all acctually talk to him in real life and everything?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
The funny thing is about 20 were singing it and loads more around us knew who you were and so were pissing themselves laughing. Seems like you dont like a bit of banter even though nothing was meant by it.

you go to hartlepool to support the team and start a song about somebody you have never even met calling them a wanker?

brilliant

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
They might know OF him but do hey acctually KNOW him?

Do they all acctually talk to him in real life and everything?

come on ali - i think the question should be do they actually have real lifes?

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I call certain posters by their real names and have never met them.

I guess that makes me a twat, and in future I shall refrain from doing so and will call EVERYONE by user name!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I call certain posters by their real names and have never met them.

I guess that makes me a twat, and in future I shall refrain from doing so and will call EVERYONE by user name!

have you ever started a song about them calling them a wanker though?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
you go to hartlepool to support the team and start a song about somebody you have never even met calling them a wanker?

brilliant
I didn't start the song but took part. I haven't met WW personally but as he likes to make disparaging remarks about Russ's threads and posts on here , that is the reason I joined in. Looking forward to hearing the "grimsby is a wanker" chant at Carlisle.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I didn't start the song but took part. I haven't met WW personally but as he likes to make disparaging remarks about Russ's threads and posts on here , that is the reason I joined in. Looking forward to hearing the "grimsby is a wanker" chant at Carlisle.

i imagine we will be going all that way (via edinbrough no less) to support the team - not start wanker songs about fellow fans we have never met :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
your all wankers in the scheme of things you wankers. :tosser::tosser::tosser:

Agreed , wanking keeps your hand(s) occupied at times when they are not achieving a reasonable purpose. :lol:

You absolute SPASTIC.

Sweet Jesus....I really hope your kids don't grow up as pathetic as you...

...Oh
:nono:

Just after The Complete Badger posted "I think that may well have just proven the point of the thread. I mean how do you even know who he is?!", you pop up with this moronic post. The irony is that it's ferocity leads me to suspect that you must be "Potter", in which case Seagulls over Grimsby was only highlighting your original point. Even if s/he was criticising you, your comments are totally out of order. You need to apologise to him/her straight away, and to people with cerebral palsy or those whose kids have it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here