Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand STALK

D

Deleted User X18H

Do you not find it weird calling someone by their first name that you have never met?

But I didn't and haven't I transferred some cash around HSBC accounts this morning and called the advisor on the phone in Worthing(I think) Alsion for it twas her name, but I haven't met her.......yet!!

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

"Hi, Trigger from NSC isn't it? I'm hove born & bred."... I can still remember that day as clear as a shiny bell!
Rubbish we were intoduced via my agent at the time and then only by proxy!!:lol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Trigger has been stalking people at the cricket for years

you can tell its got to a pretty unhealthy stage when he is able to recognise people when they are in COCKEREL outfits

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I do worry about this website sometimes.

I have had three messages on this website in the last week or so from utter f***ing WEIRDO'S who are somehow able to recognise you from an internet message board, spot you at games, but will only tell you about it online?

Throw in Hove Born and Bred following Mendoza around Brighton & Hove..bizarre...makes me wonder. Is NSC DISTURBING? Is it potentially DANGEROUS? Or is it all full of FREAKS?
Did you hear the "Potter is a wanker" chant during the 1st half at Hartlepool ?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Did you hear the "Potter is a wanker" chant during the 1st half at Hartlepool ?

that is probably one of the most goonish things i have ever read on here

please tell me that didnt happen?!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You absolute SPASTIC.

Sweet Jesus....I really hope your kids don't grow up as pathetic as you...

...Oh
:nono:

The funny thing is about 20 were singing it and loads more around us knew who you were and so were pissing themselves laughing. Seems like you dont like a bit of banter even though nothing was meant by it.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The funny thing is about 20 were singing it and loads more around us knew who you were and so were pissing themselves laughing. Seems like you dont like a bit of banter even though nothing was meant by it.

Obviously the sound didn't get past all that dribble....

There's a difference between banter and absolute sad, internet GOONERY.
No doubt you were with 20 fellow mongs.
:tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here