Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Police Box fans...

cracking result today, solid performance after 40mins onwards... But

police box fans including judge & co.... Defended a few niggling complaints last week about the perceived lack of support in the north stand and stated the north west corner was a fab atmosphere. And it still is.... Just stop killing the vibe with the tony blooms blue and white army!!! Ffs how many times must it be sung for you to realise it kills the atmosphere, no one joins in and subsequently no one else in that corner of the pitch will start up new chants.

It was so obvious that you're chant was creating a divide, people mumbling and looking to the north east for new chants... Which thankfully happened!

Take the hint. Keep the support in house rather than trying to become some palace ultra clan.

i think possibly a petition needs to be started to get the club to take action regarding this group before they turn the north into a graveyard like the wsu.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
The North Stand has the potential to be a loud and vocal area of the ground...unfortunately it's shame how petty singing squabbles are stopping the stand being a rocking and vibrant area.

I did notice how selective the 'Police Box' singers are in choosing to join in songs with other areas of north and west stands. The Adam El Abd song was sung by one area and then the Police Box singers then decided to try and sing it again louder.

Why can't we all just try and sing together?! It's not a competition to what block are the loudest!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Awful again today, it's like they think they have their own little supporters club. They were even singing about the thread on here and singing 'we'll sing what we want'. Still completely missing the point. Definitely moving away from them next season.

Did wonder what that song was about. Bloody stupid having 2 lots of fans trying to lead the singing in the same stand, It's the sort of thing that belongs in the school playground.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Awful again today, it's like they think they have their own little supporters club. They were even singing about the thread on here and singing 'we'll sing what we want'. Still completely missing the point. Definitely moving away from them next season.

Such a shame that we have a group of people who are excellent at getting songs going and making noise, who insist on being separate from the rest of the stand. I just don't get it.

A couple of people were kicked out of there today as there was some argument going on, anyone have any idea what that was about?
I overheard your name in conversation today on the concourse. People calling you a right knob head because of your comments about misguided and enthusiastic thread. Sorry, just reporting like but people were laughing and taking the piss out of you for being so obsessed with this group of fans! And post match they even made a little ditty up in honour of your thread. I could hear it as I was leaving after final whistle. Think they're quite happy. And laughing at you rather than with.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
i think possibly a petition needs to be started to get the club to take action regarding this group before they turn the north into a graveyard like the wsu.

Are you serious? Would you sign or even lead? Just wondering.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
i think it should be led by the supporters groups tbh.

Nah, I think you're just shit stirring! No one is that weird. Though you sound worryingly like your like it to happen and would go along with. Please tell me I'm wrong?!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
About a year ago THE BOLLOX BUS who travel to away games and create an atmos were slated on NSC
About a year ago a group creating atmos mainly young teenage lads were slated for being CHAVY ULTRAS on NSC
Now the POLICE BOX FANS are facing the same fate by the precious ones on NSC

And people then moan there's no atmos at The Amex or away games:shrug:

about a year ago the bollox bus who travel to away games and create an atmos were slated on nsc
about a year ago a group creating atmos mainly young teenage lads were slated for being chavy ultras on nsc
now the police box fans are facing the same fate by the precious ones on nsc

and people then moan there's no atmos at the amex or away games:shrug:

we have the fans zone to create atmosphere,no need for all these other splinter groups messing up the r r plan???

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
we have the fans zone to create atmosphere,no need for all these other splinter groups messing up the r r plan???

image.jpgare you the Judean people's front or the popular front

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
About a year ago THE BOLLOX BUS who travel to away games and create an atmos were slated on NSC
About a year ago a group creating atmos mainly young teenage lads were slated for being CHAVY ULTRAS on NSC
Now the POLICE BOX FANS are facing the same fate by the precious ones on NSC

And people then moan there's no atmos at The Amex or away games:shrug:
:thumbsup:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I overheard your name in conversation today on the concourse. People calling you a right knob head because of your comments about misguided and enthusiastic thread. Sorry, just reporting like but people were laughing and taking the piss out of you for being so obsessed with this group of fans! And post match they even made a little ditty up in honour of your thread. I could hear it as I was leaving after final whistle. Think they're quite happy. And laughing at you rather than with.

And you still don't get it. Yet it seems like almost everyone else on this thread now agrees with me. Everyone wants a decent atmosphere in the North, and these people are killing it. And people around them are starting to get fed up with it now, I heard numerous people moaning about their selective singing yesterday, and at one point there was even a chant aimed at them about it, but I couldn't make out what it was. More than one occasion I heard "FFS, why can't they just join in with everyone else, why do they have to be have their own little club?" or similar. It wouldn't surprise me at all if it comes to a head at some point this season. Maybe it did yesterday and that's what the ejections were about, I'm not sure.

I heard the little ditty they were singing about that thread (and it wasn't my thread, somebody else started it): "We're just misguided, we'll sing what we want". Genius.

I'll spell it out to you one more time, because you seem incapable of understanding the concept: Nobody is moaning about people trying to create an atmosphere. People want an atmosphere. For this to happen, the stand needs to sing as one. The police box lot don't seem to want to do this, they seem to want to have their own separate songs to the rest of the stand. Why?

I still can't believe none of them have come on here to defend themselves. They must be reading NSC to be singing about a thread at a game. If I was being talked about on the internet and people were having a go at me, I'd want to put my side across. Although saying that, I can't really see what their argument would be against the comments being aimed at them, they DO want their own exclusive club, there is no other explanation for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here