Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Police Box fans...

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I sit in the north west corner after a move from west stand lower last year. I wanted a little bit of atmosphere. Yes some people don't sing, yes some people try and start there own songs rather than just listening to the judge. At the end of the day if you want to watch the football and stay quiet or sing who cares! You pay for your seat do what you want.my first game I was in north west corner I was disgusted by not only having my arse pinched as I walked though to the ladies toilets MORE than once but if people didn't sing other fans started taking the piss. Who the hell do you think you are! I personally have taken the time to learn some of e songs to take part but I don't disrespect others who choose not to. I have noticed that some seats are not all season tickets as different people each week. Could this be why it could be quiet as some fans are not used to that area? Agree with me or not to be honest I don't care everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just be warned you ever touch me or sign chants as I don't feel like singing the same song for over ten minutes I will have some chants of my own and believe me it won't be pretty. We should support our team and not turn on our own!
Have you got a nice arse ?

Suzyt1

Nov 16, 2013
Ha ha funny actually I don't rate myself.
Sorry for rant however when I see ban women on this post I had to register and say my bit. If you ban women there will be no arses will there

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ban women and kids and males over 50 would be a start.

Good grief. People are saying that the judge has the loud voice to unite the north stand and you want to ban him.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I sit in the north west corner after a move from west stand lower last year. I wanted a little bit of atmosphere. Yes some people don't sing, yes some people try and start there own songs rather than just listening to the judge. At the end of the day if you want to watch the football and stay quiet or sing who cares! You pay for your seat do what you want.my first game I was in north west corner I was disgusted by not only having my arse pinched as I walked though to the ladies toilets MORE than once but if people didn't sing other fans started taking the piss. Who the hell do you think you are! I personally have taken the time to learn some of e songs to take part but I don't disrespect others who choose not to. I have noticed that some seats are not all season tickets as different people each week. Could this be why it could be quiet as some fans are not used to that area? Agree with me or not to be honest I don't care everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just be warned you ever touch me or sign chants as I don't feel like singing the same song for over ten minutes I will have some chants of my own and believe me it won't be pretty. We should support our team and not turn on our own!

You got your arse pinched, you lucky lucky Barstad :D

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Ha ha funny actually I don't rate myself.
Sorry for rant however when I see ban women on this post I had to register and say my bit. If you ban women there will be no arses will there

I think there will always be plenty of arses :)
Agree though, just get behind the team, the atmosphere will improve and take care of itself then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here