Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] North Macedonia v England

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Recently?

Rolling in an equaliser against fatty Stockdale feels like another world away.
Well I'm only 5 years behind on this one. Has the Mrs had the baby yet ? :ROFLMAO:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm really fired up for the Euros after tonight ! Noy are we going to make an impression.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
There's nothing more to say about this clown that hasn't already been said.

The team was, is and continues to be a whole big bowl of tedious.

Southgate really should be working with ADHD kids, there's no one better at sucking the energy out people.

Edit - Joking apart, I am genuinely worried that Southgate's England will kick the X Factor out of Bellingham. We're back to the days of Graham Taylor.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's job done though. Topped the group that included the European Champions, beat them home and away, and secured enough points to join the top band of seeds in the draw.

Can't complain. All tailed off a bit when things didn't matter. Italy were held in Macedonia.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's job done though. Topped the group that included the European Champions, beat them home and away, and secured enough points to join the top band of seeds in the draw.

Can't complain. All tailed off a bit when things didn't matter. Italy were held in Macedonia.
But that's SO the point. Top teams never let up, it's why we've won f*ck all for 57 years while the likes of Portugal (10 wins from 10) and France (7 wins from 7) DO win stuff.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Blah blah.

It is supposed to be FUN.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I'd put money on us lining up in the first game with Henderson, Rashford and TAA starting.

The bloke hates attacking flair, if it wasn't for Kane/Saka bailing him out in past couple of years he would be long gone

He's had issues with playing Maddison/Bellingham/Grealish/Foden etc- sometimes they didn't even make the squad.

He's playing league 2 tactics with PL players

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here