Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] North Macedonia v England

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Walker takes out the player and Dublin says it’s a good challenge. FFS what a twat

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think he played his best football at Villa.

One thing Southgate gets spot on, he never starts him in important games.

Never passes, obsessed with showing off the ball stuck to his foot with string routine.
Yup :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yep, embarrassing. I get more insightful stuff from the bloke who sits behind us shouting ‘stop fannying about at the back’ and ‘put it in the mixer’
I remember the time when Franz Beckenbauer was playing for New York Cosmos and the team was losing the match...the chairman phoned down to the manager and said " tell Beckenbauer to get up front and score some goals, I'm not paying him all this cash to fanny around at the back ! "

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Kane moaning

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
So where to start Grealish wants to take on far to many never seems to take the easy option infuriating.
Maguire while he has done one or two really good things tonight far to many back or square passes.
On the bright side Rice, Foden, Guehi and Lewis all played well.
But the most influential person on the pitch must be the referee and VAR both have had awful truly awful games

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Attacking looking team. Can’t be worse than Friday.
IMG_6144.jpeg

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Well just watched all of Ukraine and Italy and whilst Italians were better over 90 mins, Ukraine were decent in spells and imho were denied a clear pen in injury time. All angles, Italian caught Mydryk, ref, who seemed biased all game towards Italy waved on and VAR didn't do anything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here