Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Non-albion Summer 23 transfer window discussion

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Couldn't see a thread about all other transfers/rumours. Maybe I missed it so apologies if so.

I'll start with:

Bellingham to Real for 100m is ....terrifyingly....an absolute bargain in my opinion.

Messi off to Inter Miami. He will be gutted when he learns Fizzer isn't there anymore

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Couldn't see a thread about all other transfers/rumours. Maybe I missed it so apologies if so.

I'll start with:

Bellingham to Real for 100m is ....terrifyingly....an absolute bargain in my opinion.

Messi off to Inter Miami. He will be gutted when he learns Fizzer isn't there anymore
Wonder whether this will impact on the Declan Rice fee at all and also Madrid’s ability to fund a bid for Kane

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

I'll start with:

Midfielders going for oddly low prices so far this summer.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
88.5 million BBC are reporting the Bellingham deal. Nuts and severely hampers are chances of a bank busting deal for Moises you'd imagine. That plus the Mac deal really sets the benchmark quite low. Bellingham is insanely good.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I just can't see Arsenal paying enough for Moises and Chelsea currently can't afford him.
Really wouldn't surprise me if he starts the first games of the season at least.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I might keep a little Romanometer in this thread to track accuracy on stuff.
It's difficult to say if he was accurate or not, if all he is saying is this club is looking at that player. They may have been, but doesn't mean a move will happen.
It is generally understood that if he uses the phrase "Here we go" it is a done deal, and on that basis he has a very accurate record.
I don't get why people hate him so much, he only exists in the way that he does, because we are all looking out for the type of info he provides? Usefully, he is also making the hacks that used to just make pure shit up slowly disappear.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
It's difficult to say if he was accurate or not, if all he is saying is this club is looking at that player. They may have been, but doesn't mean a move will happen.
It is generally understood that if he uses the phrase "Here we go" it is a done deal, and on that basis he has a very accurate record.
I don't get why people hate him so much, he only exists in the way that he does, because we are all looking out for the type of info he provides? Usefully, he is also making the hacks that used to just make pure shit up slowly disappear.
Oh I agree. The hatred only seems heightened when it's regarding our players leaving. He's been all over a few things that have been confirmed today but he was on ages ago

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Did he not "here we go" cucu to man city?

Either way I do know my experience of NSC would be much improved if people would stop embedding tweets from this tosser and his ilk.

I want to know when a deal has really happened not when some attention seeking bellend has invented some rumour.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Madrid with Kane and Bellingham does excite me from the England point of view.

I appreciate it's unfashionable to like your national team.
Not even close to my levels of excitement if Kane goes to Spain.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
They are just about to finalise Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain on a free as well that’s two great deals for them.
Did wonder whether that would have been a useful acquisition for us - but now we've got Lallana and Milner I suppose that might be to much of a good thing!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Villa will be a real threat, linked with Torres too. Nailed on top six imho.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Good, that feels like the move of an excellent player who's now happy to settle and not push on again.
Second half of the season Villa are second in the form table.
They are an entirely different beast under Emery, and with their huge financial backing they will do very well next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here