Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Erskine is back....

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I know who he is from the picture now, not personally apart from a few words on occasion (and why would he want to know me etc yadayadayada)

I's funny to read how f***ing PRECIOUS some of you sausage-noshers are about it.
'ahh bless' is the correct response. Very touching.

I don't know Nigel personally but I've known of him for many years, as many Brighton fans have. This thread was started for those who knew him/of him to celebrate his return following his recent serious health issues. You're the only poster out of probably hundreds who didn't know of Nigel to feel the need to come on here and sneer like a prepubescent mummy's boy who's not getting enough tit. For that alone, even though I've always thought you were a cock, you've proved what a complete wanker you are. Now as you've been told already, f*** off and crawl back under your stone you ****.

Last edited:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I don't know Nigel personally but I've known of him for many years, as many Brighton fans have. This thread was started for those who knew him/of him to celebrate his return following his recent serious health issues. You're the only poster out of probably hundreds who didn't know of Nigel to feel the need to come on here an sneer like a prebuscent mummy's boy who's not getting enough tit. For that alone, even though I've always thought you were a cock, you've proved what a complete wanker you are. Now as you've been told already, f*** off and crawl back under your stone you ****.

And so say all of us.

I don't know Nigel personally but I've known of him for many years, as many Brighton fans have. This thread was started for those who knew him/of him to celebrate his return following his recent serious health issues. You're the only poster out of probably hundreds who didn't know of Nigel to feel the need to come on here and sneer like a prepubescent mummy's boy who's not getting enough tit. For that alone, even though I've always thought you were a cock, you've proved what a complete wanker you are. Now as you've been told already, f*** off and crawl back under your stone you ****.

You feel the need to keep the childish insults going, and I don't feel bad that "you don't like me" either. Keep typing moron, it's like you're banging own head, not mine

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
You feel the need to keep the childish insults going, and I don't feel bad that "you don't like me" either. Keep typing moron, it's like you're banging own head, not mine

I've got no desire to turn this thread into a binfest so I'll repeat once more, and for the last time, as you seem to be having trouble understanding; do us all a favour and f*** off you pathetic ****.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Move on, you've cocked up and made a mistake. Like one of those drunks you see on the telly shows arguing with the rozzers, you can't win this one and you will only make things worse for yourself.

If this keeps up, we will have to drop Bushfire round to your place and then see how long your booze supply lasts and how long it is before your other half gets her arse groped.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
If I may, I'd just like to interupt the vitriol to say that I hope Mrs H and I bump in to Nigel on Saturday, we both know Nigel for different reasons, Mrs. H went to Corona stage school with Nigel and I used to record occasionally at his studios in Worthing, Pebble Beach?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Note for reference the Star is currently closed due to refurbishment. (Landlord trashed the pub on Saturday after his team lost!!) May re open on Saturday evening awaiting update.

A chant of 'One Nigel Erskine' is compulsory surely. Will he be joining us on the concourses afterwards and if so which one.

Please send my regards

Vicar!

Ah, the old closed for refurbishment touch before a big crowd again.

Pretty sure they do that every now and then, but nothing ever seems to get 'refurbished'.:whistle:

Move on, you've cocked up and made a mistake. Like one of those drunks you see on the telly shows arguing with the rozzers, you can't win this one and you will only make things worse for yourself.

If this keeps up, we will have to drop Bushfire round to your place and then see how long your booze supply lasts and how long it is before your other half gets her arse groped.

Such imagination - a flaming war!

You are a big silly.

Your turn.....

Fur Cough

You are a very rude person.
I don't like you.

You are a big silly.

Your turn.....

You are one of the lowest order.

Hijacking this thread?
Hmm - come on then dear hearts splutter out your embarrassing vitriol, it's looking easy.

I know who he is from the picture now, not personally apart from a few words on occasion (and why would he want to know me etc yadayadayada)

I's funny to read how f***ing PRECIOUS some of you sausage-noshers are about it.
'ahh bless' is the correct response. Very touching.

Who is it and why should I care about him attending football?

And this children is why you should never argue with an idiot.

They will wear you down and beat you with experience.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph

You are a big silly.

Your turn.....

The difference between you and Erskine,a man I have known since the 70's and the days of the ICC coaches out of Worthing to away games,through the gulls eye days and many beers at away games is that.
The Erskine has dedicated his Football life to enjoying himself and enriching the day for those he knew and those he met.To make a day at the Albion fun.

But you.....You dedicate your football life to stopping people enjoying their day out.
"No standing---more than my jobsworth."

The difference between you and Erskine,a man I have known since the 70's and the days of the ICC coaches out of Worthing to away games,through the gulls eye days and many beers at away games is that.
The Erskine has dedicated his Football life to enjoying himself and enriching the day for those he knew and those he met.To make a day at the Albion fun.

But you.....You dedicate your football life to stopping people enjoying their day out.
"No standing---more than my jobsworth."

Sorry madam, but I trust you approve of the nice new seats?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

You are a big silly.

Your turn.....

NMH, of course we all know you're joking.

After all, a bit of of light hearted fun doesn't go amiss now and then, does it?

If you could pm me please telling me where you'll be, either before or after the game v Blackpool, I'd love to meet you and buy you a beer.

Cheers.

PR

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

You are a big silly.

Your turn.....

It takes a big man to admit that they have made a mistake, therefore I expect you will carry on raging against the majority of posters on this thread. Grow some and walk away

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here