Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Erskine is back....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I remember him flogging Gulls Eye and that "dive" in front of the North Stand when he was a ball "boy" for the Gulls Eye sponsored game!

It takes a big man to admit that they have made a mistake, therefore I expect you will carry on raging against the majority of posters on this thread. Grow some and walk away

"Raging" ??
I asked a simple quick question about this thread, and morons heap abusive language like this is some kind of mafia and I get pm'd "you ought to be careful".

Now do you feel you are representing this person in a good way? I mean really, you people are taking the biscuit or something....maybe watching too many Vinnie Jones films.

If I followed up with "what happened to keep him away from the football?" I suppose there'll be a contract out.

Now what was my "mistake" exactly?

Last edited:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Apologies to the good people of NSC for my language last night, I'm not usually a "rude person". Just a shame one attention-seeking man, who really should know better by his age, turned this thread sideways by uneccessarily winding people up. Oh, he's still going, poor form.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Like many thousands of Brighton fans, I remember Nigel selling Gulls Eye with Ian and also always saw him in the north. It's genuinely good news that he will be able to savour the atmosphere at the Amex soon. I wish him well and that his recovery continues apace.

Apologies to the good people of NSC for my language last night, I'm not usually a "rude person". Just a shame one attention-seeking man, who really should know better by his age, turned this thread sideways by uneccessarily winding people up. Oh, he's still going, poor form.

In actual fact, you opened by answering a straightforward question with an abnormal answer just so you could direct some kind of abuse, followed by another moron 'cyanide-sid'.
You morons of a feather soon flock together

cyanide-sid

May 20, 2010
Worthing
"Raging" ??
I asked a simple quick question about this thread, and morons heap abusive language like this is some kind of mafia and I get pm'd "you ought to be careful".

Now do you feel you are representing this person in a good way? I mean really, you people are taking the biscuit or something....maybe watching too many Vinnie Jones films.

If I followed up with "what happened to keep him away from the football?" I suppose there'll be a contract out.

Now what was my "mistake" exactly?

Don`t worry about it all Mark. I`m sure no one would track you down and give you a good slap like Vinnie Jones would do.

Last edited:

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Good to see, always saw him at games ,like others said if you didn,t know him to talk to, you sure knew of him like the many taxman,guppy,twins,many more etc,suppose you would have to had done your time on the terraces,hope he enjoys his day.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
This

Who is it and why should I care about him attending football?

Is not a straightforward question, as you put it. It is clear that the OP and many others (including myself) know or remember Nigel for some infamous scenes from supporting the stripes over the years. Your first post was dismissive in the extreme and got the response it deserved.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
In actual fact, you opened by answering a straightforward question with an abnormal answer just so you could direct some kind of abuse, followed by another moron 'cyanide-sid'.
You morons of a feather soon flock together

Oh come off it, as Chappers has said it's clear to anyone your post was not a straightforward question. It was dismissive and sneering and the only conclusion any sane person could make was that you were being an attention-seeking bell-end, otherwise why post it? You made a mistake but aren't man enough to admit it and apologise. instead you carry on with this ridiculous pantomime trying to paint anyone who dared give you the response you deserved as a moron who is being unreasonable. I've known you on here for long enough to know this is your MO, and usually ignore it these days, but you went beyond th pale this time. You might have convinced yourself that you're some kind of cognicenti sage who the rest of us plebs will never understand but the truth is you're a sad little man who needs to wind people up to get off. Tragic.

And where exactly was the abuse in my first response? I only got abusive when you carried on your whining.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Back to Nigel !!! not long to wait now me old mate,enjoy every second as I know you will. Regards to Sid who has the pleasure of pushing you around the Amex. Grew up with you both well I guess we just grew a bit more lol. Knowing you for around 47 years I can honestly say everyone who has ever known you has only the best to say of you( not Bellotti obviously) and to go through life achieving that being such a cheeky f**ker is admirable. Therefore NMH should be banned from here as of now for insulting a legend in the history of BHAFC. Hope Saturday is the best medicine towards your return to good health. Ps I suppose you drank those Stella's I got you for Wednesday nights game on the radio - stupid question !!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
For us younger fans.... without wanting to turn this back into a bitchfest, who is he?!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
For us younger fans.... without wanting to turn this back into a bitchfest, who is he?!

He was involved with the Gulls Eye (fanzine) back in the day with the likes of Ian Hart and various others. Very recognisable mainly due to his size. His most famous moment was during the mid nineties the Gulls Eye sponsored a game and he was mascot for the day (not looking out of place from a distance again mainly due to his size), it was around the time Klinsman was at Spurs and had introduced his infamous "dive" celebration. Nigel did this in front of the north stand and in the process managed to loose his shorts!

Don't know the bloke personally but have spoken to him on a couple of occasions. Glad to hear he's on the mend.

NMH, you're a cock!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
NMH, you're a cock!

He would make a good steward at Falmer then.

Oh, I forgot, Mark (I've forgotton his surname, but I'm sure I've seen it somewhere) already is.
---------------------

See you tomorrow little Nige, and don't ask for a vodka, because they don't serve shorts.:wave:

cyanide-sid

May 20, 2010
Worthing
He would make a good steward at Falmer then.

Oh, I forgot, Mark (I've forgotton his surname, but I'm sure I've seen it somewhere) already is.

---------------------

See you tomorrow little Nige, and don't ask for a vodka, because they don't serve shorts.:wave:

Many years ago he actually asked the Cockle and Mussel man who used to come and sell his stuff in the Clifton, ''Do you serve shrimps'' and then wondered why the place erupted with laughter when big Nick Turner shouted out the answer..

27-10-02

Aug 19, 2011
As a Worthing based Palace fan, i've bumped into Nigel on many occassions over the years and always had a good bit of banter with him ( usually in Chapmans or whatever its called now ) I hadn't seen him for a few years, now i know why. Glad to see he seems to be on the mend and look forward to seeing him looking really pissed off when we beat you at the Amex.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
As a Worthing based Palace fan, i've bumped into Nigel on many occassions over the years and always had a good bit of banter with him ( usually in Chapmans or whatever its called now ) I hadn't seen him for a few years, now i know why. Glad to see he seems to be on the mend and look forward to seeing him looking really pissed off when we beat you at the Amex.

The only time I've seen him pissed off was when someone told him it was about time he bought a round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here