Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Erskine is back....

Yoda

English & European
Known little Nige for about 10-15 years now and ended up moving in around the corner from him 3 1/2 years ago.

Didn't even know he'd had a stroke, but was wondering what had happened to him. Good to know he's on the mend, just a shame I can't make Saturday's game.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Aaron McLean pays tribute to Nigel Erskine...

aaron-mclean-shorts-fell-down.jpg

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Great news!

I am sure Paul S will get something over the tannoy, or what about a picture on the screen?

PG

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Probably a silly question given the circumstances, but will you guys be going to the Star on the way, or will I have to wait until after the game to buy the little sod a beer?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Fantastic. Never met him but everyone knows him! Hope he has a fantastic day Saturday - would be good if the club could do something special for him at some point.

Someone MUST have some footage of the legendary swallow dive in front of the North Stand , and his resulting jog to pull his shorts back up.

send it to the club to be palyed on the big screens!

Seriously tho fantastic news - top bloke

Nige - just enjoy the experience - the Amex is all we fought for and more

cyanide-sid

May 20, 2010
Worthing
Pity there isn't an Under 16 turnstile at the Amex so he could re-live his halcyon days of paying half price while in his early 20's

Funny thing was that about the same time his old man John used to get in the over 65s and he was only in his middle 50s.
Actually come to think of it Nige wasn`t a good fan at all................ he swindled the club out of a small fortune.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Good 2 hear hes back, have known "erskine" 4 donkeys years, tell him that his mate the "councillor" will buy him and his mate Harty yet another pint :laugh:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Hi all, went to visit our dear friend and me old mate Nigel this afternoon in the Nursing Home where he is staying whilst he recovers from his stroke. I attach a pic I took of him preparing to listen to the Cardiff game on his radio next to the Stella's he insisted I go and get him. Bet he enjoyed his evenings entertainment from the valley's !! He is so excited about his trip to the Amex with our old mate Cyanide Sid on Saturday for Blackpool and looks forward to seeing many an old face as well as sampling the amazing atmosphere. He thanks you all for your good wishes. I guess the nurses know he's going not that he would give a toss !!

Attachments

• 100_0665.JPG
    100_0665.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 398

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Probably a silly question given the circumstances, but will you guys be going to the Star on the way, or will I have to wait until after the game to buy the little sod a beer?

Note for reference the Star is currently closed due to refurbishment. (Landlord trashed the pub on Saturday after his team lost!!) May re open on Saturday evening awaiting update.

A chant of 'One Nigel Erskine' is compulsory surely. Will he be joining us on the concourses afterwards and if so which one.

Please send my regards

Vicar!

There are probably a thousand reasons, and you're obviously not one of them.

So quite simply, f*** off.

I know who he is from the picture now, not personally apart from a few words on occasion (and why would he want to know me etc yadayadayada)

I's funny to read how f***ing PRECIOUS some of you sausage-noshers are about it.
'ahh bless' is the correct response. Very touching.

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
I know who he is from the picture now, not personally apart from a few words on occasion (and why would he want to know me etc yadayadayada)

I's funny to read how f***ing PRECIOUS some of you sausage-noshers are about it.

Do one fuckwit and post on another thread:tosser:

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing

You're a knob of the highest order

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not sure I've ever seen someone with four cans of Stella on a nursing home side table before:drink: Good to see Bushfire looking so happy although I really hope for Sid's sake that he had shorts on under that Brighton shirt:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here