[Albion] Nicolás González

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Another twist. According to the Argus, he had chosen Fiorentina over us but Gattuso leaving is going to now have an impact

Sorry but doesn’t say that whatsoever. Says he was intrigued by fiorentina a not that he chose them over us!?!?!

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Another twist. According to the Argus, he had chosen Fiorentina over us but Gattuso leaving is going to now have an impact

So we tried to get him last year and he chose somewhere else. Now we're trying to get him again and he's chosen somewhere else. I think we should take the hint.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Yes I’d seen that obviously - just wondered why the poster said reports circulating when it was a few posts up unless there are other reports!!!

If he goes and it’s true it’ll be disappointing but we won’t know if we were actually in for him properly and never will…

I think I’m all honesty it’s the ONLY report so make of it what you will.

Most of the other reports just seem to be repeating the same one source making the claim.

Would have been a decent signing I think, but way the market works I suppose. On to the next one IF true.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think I’m all honesty it’s the ONLY report so make of it what you will.

Most of the other reports just seem to be repeating the same one source making the claim.

Would have been a decent signing I think, but way the market works I suppose. On to the next one IF true.

Yep that’s what I was trying to establish. All from one source and just repeated. Much like our report from guardian tbf. Doesn’t mean either are true or untrue.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gattuso now being linked with Spurs - doesn't really help, does it?

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Dont think there will be any real clarity on this bloke until Copa America is over

True, plus the Argentinian press cant be relied upon as they will be in favour of a move to Fiorentina because its a well known destination for Argentinian players ever since Passarella went there in the 80s and Batistuta in the 90s.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Sorry but doesn’t say that whatsoever. Says he was intrigued by fiorentina a not that he chose them over us!?!?!

Don’t shoot the messenger. Im looking at a ton of sources, I may have conflated one with another. A number of tweets are doing the rounds that Gonzalez chose Fiorentina over us.

Argus article suggests Gattuso leaving will have an impact. Paraphrasing.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
“Refuses Brighton, prefers Fiorentina”

[tweet]1405577017895141379[/tweet]

Come on, that account has 100 followers. A little due diligence please.

At the moment everyone is quoting the Argentine Damesh Seth.

Let's just wait and see rather than regurgitate twitter bollox again.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
If you are going to miss out on a target in the window better that it’s early on. Hopefully back to Alan Valesco now and a centre forward, as I think the Welbeck ship might have sailed. Plenty of time yet.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Come on, that account has 100 followers. A little due diligence please.

At the moment everyone is quoting the Argentine Damesh Seth.

Let's just wait and see rather than regurgitate twitter bollox again.
Nahhhh

Sky sports Germany has as top story .... Looks like done deal

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
If you are going to miss out on a target in the window better that it’s early on. Hopefully back to Alan Valesco now and a centre forward, as I think the Welbeck ship might have sailed. Plenty of time yet.

funny as was thinking exactly the same. Also worth noting we were prepared to spend big (before selling any players!)

And maybe, just maybe the player preferred Italy to here?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports