Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nicolás González

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
When is it OK to call “clusterfuck” on our transfer failures over the last couple of weeks? :wink:

I am now readying my rubber under sheets.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
The article in The Athletic today, says Adingra's performances have made a winger less of a priority.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
When is it OK to call “clusterfuck” on our transfer failures over the last couple of weeks? :wink:

Doesn't look good from the outside. But let's see where we are at one minute before transfer deadline !!

Who can forget all those years ago when we had that disaster of a transfer window and tried to get Vincent jansen in last minute and barber failed. Let's hope we are not going back to those dark days ;)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Doesn't look good from the outside. But let's see where we are at one minute before transfer deadline !!

Who can forget all those years ago when we had that disaster of a transfer window and tried to get Vincent jansen in last minute and barber failed. Let's hope we are not going back to those dark days ;)
We even got a couple of hours extension to the window closing, before he turned us down, too didn’t we?

I am jesting in my previous post, we are not going down that route again….are we?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

It's not OK until the "Vincent Janssen Dealsheet" hour of deadline day.

We'll be fine. The squad is in great shape already with only 1 or 2 additions still likely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here