[Albion] Nicolás González

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Honestly I don’t think this signing is linked to Ben White at all. We have plenty of other outgoings lined up already.

I don’t think it’s linked to White either just using him as an example

Mind you might not be happening by the looks of things

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Complete guesswork unless you have connections with the three head honchos at the Albion. To quote Manuel “I know nothing” :smile:

Well of course, this whole thread is about unconfirmed news. I just don’t necessarily see a connection with selling Ben White and getting Gonzalez [emoji854]

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Well of course, this whole thread is about unconfirmed news. I just don’t necessarily see a connection with selling Ben White and getting Gonzalez [emoji854]

You don’t see a connection between a club who made a large loss last year potentially signing a player for a lot of money and potentially selling a player for a lot of money? 😂😂😂👌🏻👌🏻💯💯👌🏻👌🏻😂👌🏻🙄
🔍🛋

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I see a connection with the club looking to bring in £25m+ in transfer fees this summer along with huge savings in salaries. They could of course do this and keep the likes of White, Lamptey and even Bissouma.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
“NICO GONZÁLEZ GOES TO FIORENTINA [emoji1033]

The pass will be made at 27 million euros [emoji383] and Argentinos Juniors has a 12% capital gain.[emoji460]

The info of @HernanSCastillo Y [MENTION=15302]art[/MENTION]urobulian

Does the transfer surprise you?”

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Further up this thread

Yes I’d seen that obviously - just wondered why the poster said reports circulating when it was a few posts up unless there are other reports!!!

If he goes and it’s true it’ll be disappointing but we won’t know if we were actually in for him properly and never will…

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Another twist. According to the Argus, he had chosen Fiorentina over us but Gattuso leaving is going to now have an impact

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports