Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Next Conservative Leader - Rishi Sunak

Who should be the next leader of the conservative party?

• Boris

Votes: 48 17.8%
  • Therese Coffey

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Rishi Sunak

Votes: 107 39.8%
  • Penny Mourdant

Votes: 31 11.5%
  • Ben Wallace

Votes: 21 7.8%
  • Jeremy Hunt

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Mick Gove

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Suella Braverman

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Chris Grayling

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • Matt Hancock

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Sir Graham Brady

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Jacob Rees-Mogg

Votes: 18 6.7%
  • Dom Raab

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nadine Dorries

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • Pretty Patel

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
How many bags of taxpayer’s money are going to go on redecorating the place this time? Maybe the billionaire father-in-law could stump up for it. I doubt the chinless wonder even had time to steam off Johnson’s old wallpaper in her 44 days in the hot seat.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sunak makes Braverman Equalities Minister, JR Mogg to be Minister of Necromancy and Leeches.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Harry Cole

@MrHarryCole

Nigel Adams: Bob Blackman MP, Joint Secretary of the 1922 Committee…has independently verified the nomination paperwork and confirmed to me that Rt Hon Boris Johnson MP was above the threshold required to stand for the Conservative Party leadership in this leadership election.”

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Harry Cole
@MrHarryCole

Nigel Adams: Bob Blackman MP, Joint Secretary of the 1922 Committee…has independently verified the nomination paperwork and confirmed to me that Rt Hon Boris Johnson MP was above the threshold required to stand for the Conservative Party leadership in this leadership election.”

Somebody NAME THEM.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Fair enough, I just find it interesting that you assert that the Tory members essentially will not "vote for a darkie", but the best man for the job of Labour leader has always literally been a man. And white. Is it just a freak happening that someone with dark skin and/or female has never been the best person to lead the Labour Party?
Strictly speaking, Liz Truss was the first woman to be elected by the Conservative membership.
The election for Theresa May didn't go past the MPs, and the election for Margaret Thatcher was only between MPs.
As far as Labour's concerned, it's absurd that a woman's never been elected and I'm not going to try and defend it.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Harry Cole
@MrHarryCole

Wow!
Didn't expect that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here