Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle Tickets

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
But at the moment, online (which is where the club would like you to buy your tickets from, as it constantly directs you there from the main site) there are only certain sections of the ground on sale.

Misleading.

At the moment no seats are on sale in WSU on line. (yet there will be loads of available seats there)

IMO the ES and NS are being sold first, as these will be the ones 'on show' to the viewing public.

That's all fine but the website page for this game does state that tickets are available over the phone and in person, as well as online.

I agree that the online picture is poor which is why I am telling others that the areas not available online are available via other means. So let's not put people off by trying to state certain areas are not on sale when they are !

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Bought mine at shop today although they did try to sell me £32.00 but I insisted on £28.00 in WSU

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I maintain that we'll be lucky to get 17,000

To those who said it would easily sell out................

Please tell me why?

Newcastle will sell out whatever allocation they get so let's say around 2,500.

Our lowest attendance at the Amex was against Gillingham IIRC and even that was 17,000+.

I think we'll get 24,000/25,000.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Please tell me why?

Newcastle will sell out whatever allocation they get so let's say around 2,500.

Our lowest attendance at the Amex was against Gillingham IIRC and even that was 17,000+.

I think we'll get 24,000/25,000.

I hope you are right, but with the percentage of STHs not going to this, let's see.

IF we do get the figure you're suggesting, its actually very good news, as it means we have a lot more people who are prepared to rock p to The Amex on a casual basis.

as I said, let's see.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Will definitely sell out. It'll be the largest crowd this season until the new seats open (as most people will actually turn up!) and will create record gate receipts for the club.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Will definitely sell out. It'll be the largest crowd this season until the new seats open (as most people will actually turn up!) and will create record gate receipts for the club.

Are you sure?

Even Newcastle don't want all the tickets they are entitled to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here