Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle Tickets

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The problem with cup games its the atmosphere will be dire, even more so with the game on TV, hope they bump up the pitchside mikes to make it sound better or pump in some crowd noise like they do on sit coms

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
There would be 2 more sold if the bloody online ticketing system would allow me to book my own season ticket seats in WSU - however the prescribed route "Add Reserved Seats" just results in the information screen being reshown whereas it should lead to the checkout with my seats ready for payment - help ?

i just got that, you need to manually choose your seat as if u were not a season ticket holder, maybe now because they are on general sale

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
i just got that, you need to manually choose your seat as if u were not a season ticket holder, maybe now because they are on general sale

Cheers for that but as my ST is in WSU I cannot manually purchase my seats as they not up for general sale ! I will have to phone ticket office and try and sort it or go South/North stand instead.

I could understand the situation if my seats are sold but there is no way to check this online as WSU is blocked off on Stadium Plan as unavailable. I can't believe the Albion won't sell me my own seats if they are still available

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Just got round to trying to buy my seat and CW jnrs same problem - whats going on ? surely the club should sell non st seats first. realise I have waited a while - but bot being able to buy my seat is ridiculous.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Hard to belive that none available in WSU even though I've noit taken up my seat. So why hold these back?

I'm looking for a £28.00 in North or WSU.

This will sell out. Mark my words.

After the weekend, there will be less than 2000 remaining.

I'm amazed about the comments on price. Did we not just spend £4 more than our cheapest tickets at Sellhurst Park last week. This is a premiership team. Loads will come out the woodwork.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

I'm amazed about the comments on price. Did we not just spend £4 more than our cheapest tickets at Sellhurst Park last week. This is a premiership team. Loads will come out the woodwork.

What's the update on forest attendance ?

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings

u

I am with you, you have wonder what these people will do when we get into the premiership. I try to get to away games and they can be just as expensive more so when you include travel. It's unbelievable that people just can not stop moaning. I would expect over 26,000. We had all this with Chelsea.

What's the update on forest attendance ?

I actually think this may sell out - or rather the ticket exchange may go active late Friday or Saturday.

The only possible downer for the attendance this weekend is that the weather looks totally gash. Forest will have a full compliment of 2000 there. As it stand there are 58 WSL tickets, 19 x £28 South or SW tickets and 3in the ESU.

There are also 27 ESL tickets available online.

I believe that the following could still possibly be released by the club

A) The normal splattering of ESU tickets (normally on the wings, circa 50)
B) The bottom half of 4 the rows in S1B (south) for another 64 tickets
C) Up to another 6 rows in the eastern half of S1G (closest to Forest) for another 150 ish.

It's the tickets in C which I have the biggest issue with. There is no reason AT ALL why these cannot be offered for sale the moment the game goes on sale.

So, to conclude the answer to your question. Just over 100 tickets showing as currently available with maybe another 250 ish the club could still release. And then the ticket exchange. I have no doubt what so ever the club can sell 350 seats for Forest by the weekend.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
They are testing the market. If they sell out those who decide not to go will have a decision for the next game. If it is the season we get to Wembley it won't seem so pricey.

We have a big stadium against top opposition - what do people expect the club to do ?

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
They are testing the market. If they sell out those who decide not to go will have a decision for the next game. If it is the season we get to Wembley it won't seem so pricey.

We have a big stadium against top opposition - what do people expect the club to do ?

Charge me the same price for my seat as I pay for League games, not inflate them by 30%. That way I would go.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I'm sorry to say that the Cup holds very little interest for me -
mainly because the FA are a bunch of *******

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Charge me the same price for my seat as I pay for League games, not inflate them by 30%. That way I would go.

That is your decision, and fair enough. We all have our limits. But you must allow the Club to test the market. And if a whole new set of people see the match and think they want to see more games - then that is a good thing.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That is your decision, and fair enough. We all have our limits. But you must allow the Club to test the market. And if a whole new set of people see the match and think they want to see more games - then that is a good thing.

I don't think the club are wrong to do this either, however it is expensive.

They may need more STHs as the stadium expands so this gives them a chance to come, pay a higher price then see the value of becoming a STH

I don't think the club are wrong to do this either, however it is expensive.

They may need more STHs as the stadium expands so this gives them a chance to come, pay a higher price then see the value of becoming a STH

I cant do this game as on holiday. I think it is expensive, but I'm lucky as I can afford to go and would go if I was here. I paid top dollar last year to see Sunderland, Newcastle and Liverpool at the Amex. I for one was not expecting it to be any less this year.

However, there is a concession the club could make here, that could also benefit them too.

The auto cup opt in for STH's. If you are prepared to say at the start of the season that the club can have your money, regardless of the fixure, then this would seem like the club could move and let us have these tickets for the price of a regular league game.

ALthough the prices seem high, naturally it's only us STH's who notice it as all and sundry who come with a pay per match ticket have been forking out these prices for 16 months now.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I cant do this game as on holiday. I think it is expensive, but I'm lucky as I can afford to go and would go if I was here. I paid top dollar last year to see Sunderland, Newcastle and Liverpool at the Amex. I for one was not expecting it to be any less this year.

However, there is a concession the club could make here, that could also benefit them too.

The auto cup opt in for STH's. If you are prepared to say at the start of the season that the club can have your money, regardless of the fixure, then this would seem like the club could move and let us have these tickets for the price of a regular league game.

ALthough the prices seem high, naturally it's only us STH's who notice it as all and sundry who come with a pay per match ticket have been forking out these prices for 16 months now.

This is a very good constructive suggestion. Isn't this how it works at some of the Prem clubs (Arsenal, Chelsea?)

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here