Newcastle Tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Wow that's alot of unclaimed Season Tickets available.

Interestingly the Club are still holding back all of the cheaper WSU and WSL tickets, I know this because 8 of our 9 in WSL block B are untaken but not showing. Be intetersting to see how these sell to non STH or will it be the first pricing faux par to bite the club? Guess they all went for Chelsea so could still sell yet.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Just got 2 tickets in the north stand. Might as well go for the "cheapest" tickets rather than my normal seat in the West Stand Upper.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
What is the number of tickets not taken up then? Have not bought my seats as saving the money for Birmingham away. Thanks too to ITV.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
There would be 2 more sold if the bloody online ticketing system would allow me to book my own season ticket seats in WSU - however the prescribed route "Add Reserved Seats" just results in the information screen being reshown whereas it should lead to the checkout with my seats ready for payment - help ?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I maintain that we'll be lucky to get 17,000

To those who said it would easily sell out................

Fairly sure it looked the same for the same game last season, although WSU/L was on sale. Looks like we have given them 4 blocks of the cheap £28 tickets so i think their allocation will sell out too. Id expect some STHs in the more expensive seats to buy up the North and South seats too.

That said, id go for us getting 23,000 at a push - £39 is too much for the expensive seats, if they were all £28 however.......

Though I'd order a couple in the South rather than the normal WSU ST position for a change. Keep getting given 'Row A' which I don't fancy much.

Will hang on I think.

You could go on the Stadium map and choose your own seats too.....

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
There would be 2 more sold if the bloody online ticketing system would allow me to book my own season ticket seats in WSU - however the prescribed route "Add Reserved Seats" just results in the information screen being reshown whereas it should lead to the checkout with my seats ready for payment - help ?

Perhaps your seats have been sold?

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
North and south will sell out.

WSU and East upper will have a lot of empty seats.

Looks like N1A & N1B blocks have either sold out already or the club have held back from putting these out on GS. Can't see the latter but would expect blocks B&C to sell out first - loads of availability in Block C? Bizarre

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Looks like N1A & N1B blocks have either sold out already or the club have held back from putting these out on GS. Can't see the latter but would expect blocks B&C to sell out first - loads of availability in Block C? Bizarre

Almost certainly held back by the club.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Hard to belive that none available in WSU even though I've noit taken up my seat. So why hold these back?

I'm looking for a £28.00 in North or WSU.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Perhaps your seats have been sold?

I can't get my seat in WSU wings either, and those cheaper tickets in WSU aren't available to buy to non-STH either. I guess the club wants to sell higher priced tickets in each stand first. Might have to try on the phoneline.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports