Newcastle Tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011

http://amextickets.azurewebsites.net/TicketsAvailable.aspx

Was on about 4800 yesterday and obviously doesn't include the tickets that aren't being sold online at the moment so will be more.

At this rate, or an even slower rate, it will sell out easily. I guess they're putting the rest of the tickets online once the majority of these have sold out.

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
http://amextickets.azurewebsites.net/TicketsAvailable.aspx

Was on about 4800 yesterday and obviously doesn't include the tickets that aren't being sold online at the moment so will be more.

At this rate, or an even slower rate, it will sell out easily. I guess they're putting the rest of the tickets online once the majority of these have sold out.
A sad anorak as I am, I can confirm that's correct.

TB

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
If we sell out, then I will hold my hands up and sayI got it wrong, and the club got it right. Let's see.

With the number of STHs NOT going, if we sell out, it will mean we really have got more 'casual' fans than I thought, who, might just come back.

We go in a party of 7, none of whom are going to the game. I'm still going for somewhere between 17 and 19000

It's interesting that you can't book/order tickets for the WSU online. Why is that?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Our band of six are swopping East Upper to 3 x rows from the back in the North for a chance to sing all those 'pwopa nawty' songs that we aint allowed to sing now! :thumbsup:

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
You are 100% wrong im afraid as they arent being sold online. Somebody has made that call and that is how most people buy tickets.

At the end of the day we will only know if the club priced it right at 12.30 pm on the 5th Jan.

Sorry old chap, but I'm right. Just because there are some areas not on sale online that does not mean they are not on sale. All areas of the ground are on sale, end of.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Sorry old chap, but I'm right. Just because there are some areas not on sale online that does not mean they are not on sale. All areas of the ground are on sale, end of.

Okaaaaaaay..... Let me spell this out simply for you as you seem to struggle a tad. They maybe literaly on sale but somebody at the club has made a concious decision to withhold the majority of cheap areas from the one retail channel that 90% of people use. That is clearly the club trying to sell the majority of the more expensive tickets first before letting the rest of the cheap ones onto the place where most people want to buy them.

The bloke at the ticket office can say whatever he wants but thems the facts. Get it?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Okaaaaaaay..... Let me spell this out simply for you as you seem to struggle a tad. They maybe literaly on sale but somebody at the club has made a concious decision to withhold the majority of cheap areas from the one retail channel that 90% of people use. That is clearly the club trying to sell the majority of the more expensive tickets first before letting the rest of the cheap ones onto the place where most people want to buy them.

The bloke at the ticket office can say whatever he wants but thems the facts. Get it?

It's pretty much as easy to pick up the phone as it is to log on to the website. Which is what I did earlier on. Hence, all areas of the ground are on sale, as confirmed by others on here too. Can't make it any clearer, sorry

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I rang earlier and got a mate tickets for him and his two lads in the family stand for £42. I think that's pretty good value. His youngest boys ticket was £4.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
It's pretty much as easy to pick up the phone as it is to log on to the website. Which is what I did earlier on. Hence, all areas of the ground are on sale, as confirmed by others on here too. Can't make it any clearer, sorry

That is utter rubbish I'm afraid as I reguarly have to wait over 5-10 mins when calling the ticket office. And you cant dispute that the vast majority of customers buy online, so those people would be led to believe that the WSU has sold out, but it hasnt, and they would buy a more expensive ticket. SOmebody at the club is pushing that policy, its not on, you cant defend it without looking incredibly dim.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
That is utter rubbish I'm afraid as I reguarly have to wait over 5-10 mins when calling the ticket office. And you cant dispute that the vast majority of customers buy online, so those people would be led to believe that the WSU has sold out, but it hasnt, and they would buy a more expensive ticket. SOmebody at the club is pushing that policy, its not on, you cant defend it without looking incredibly dim.

I said earlier all areas of the ground are on sale. They are. That's all I've said.

WSU seats are on sale, and they are more expensive than those on sale online in North and South blocks. Don't worry, I won't defend the club, I'm just sticking to facts, to help other Albion fans be as informed as poss.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

But at the moment, online (which is where the club would like you to buy your tickets from, as it constantly directs you there from the main site) there are only certain sections of the ground on sale.

Misleading.

At the moment no seats are on sale in WSU on line. (yet there will be loads of available seats there)

IMO the ES and NS are being sold first, as these will be the ones 'on show' to the viewing public.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings

A simple heads up to people on here surely would do the trick. Option 1 buy a ticket in a minute and pay more and less choice

Option 2 Phone and wait 5-10 minutes and get your ticket cheaper and more choice

I know that people think its easier to do online, however it does help talking to someone and exploring all the options available.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports