Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle Prices

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
It does highlight how good value our ST's are compared to match by match buying. So you could look at it that we get an absolute bargain every week in the league, but suffer high cup prices every now and then. Instead of viewing ST match prices as the norm and cup prices as excessively high

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
That+s+it.+I+m+out+game+over+man+_8e846debb8a2f24b1a8f6e573271cffa.gif

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Twenty eight f***ing quid...I hope they won't charge a booking fee for that.

FFs

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
£32 + whatever the booking fee is for my seat in the WSU Central is overpriced to me. Rocking on for £70 (+beer & travel) for me and the wife isn't on at this time of year for a 3rd round match, possibly against a second rate Newcastle team, who have their premier status to look after. If that makes me a bad fan then so be it - I'll play golf and get home in time to watch it on the box.

Then wait until they go on general sale, then buy in the NS, SS or WSU wings at £28

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
£39 + £2 booking fee - so £41 for my seat. Bad fan as I might be I'll watch it on the box for that price. My concern is that if the club do go up in the next few years and the prices go up 20-30% how many people will be priced out. I'm currently at the limit I can afford so to miss the Newcastle game is a no brainer especially as it's straight after Christmas. I don't think the club have thought this through very well. Only one person I spoke to today in my office of 8 ST holders I know were going to go and pay these prices. I think that says it all.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Indeed, let's enjoy it while it lasts. Barber will see ST's as money being lost, expect a price hike for 13/14

Of course this does set the standard if and when we ever get to the premiershite

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
People have touched on the fact it's just after Christmas which is one thing, what people might be forgetting is a lot of us get paid early in December for Xmas which means January is a LONG month regarding money. If the game is on free to view TV then in all honestly what is the point of spending MORE money when it's not necessary? I follow the Albion home and away but I'm not made of money...

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
The FA Cup is simply not the draw it used to be and £37 for my seat is to much, simply can't afford it so will watch it at home

'Ernest' I thought you told me you were in the family stand! Over 65's are only £25.00 have you been telling me porkies (sausages)?

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Im in, on the auto buy system. In family stand, dont think its that bad tbh - wasnt expecting anything other than a full cost ticket

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
So that would cost me £32 + £8 for my girl + £12 petrol + £15 food, drinks etc = £67 for a game, week after Xmas and still three weeks till next payday...ITV and channel four racing straight after for me, I'm afraid with hot coffee and goodies on tap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here