Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle Prices

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Don't both clubs have to agree ticket prices for FA cup games, as revenue is split? Also did anyone expect any less than full match day prices, based on the opposition ?

The same moaners, that moaned Chelsea would be 'empty' no doubt. Some people have a real shock if we ever get to the Premiership.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Can I suggest that others post their honest reactions to the pricing for this game and then we send the link to the club.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can I suggest that others post their honest reactions to the pricing for this game and then we send the link to the club.

Don't forget to send it to Newcastle too.

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
If I recall correctly pricing for cup ties requires both sides agreement. Therefore it may be that we wanted to reduce the prices, but that Newcastle said no and wanted them at (roughly) the same price as a normal league game.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Pretty sure the same conversation happened last year. :rolleyes: It'll be full. Those are the standard prices.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
£39 for WSL Centre? Holy SHIT:lolol:

I could buy a crate of beer and a dominos pizza and still have enough money left over to buy myself a Blackburn ticket. Utter madness.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Err they might if they've got 10k empty seats on their hands. Ignore the fans at your peril.

Won't be a sell out but I'd imagine 23-24,000 at that price or 28,000 at a heavily reduced price?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Err they might if they've got 10k empty seats on their hands. Ignore the fans at your peril.

There is no chance of there being 10k empty seats

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
£28 is good value, but charging more than that for a game that is on TV is pathetic. Prices should have started at £20.

£39 for the most expensive ticket is just madness, the North, WSU wings and South will sell out as they are the cheapest, not sure about anywhere else.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
On the basis that they are competing with terrestrial tv and the travelling I really think the club are being a bit naive that they will get a full house if they are going to charge these prices.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Don't understand why people are so shocked about this? They're the same prices as a home game v Barnsley. Also the same prices as Newcastle the same time last year and Chelsea at home this year. It will sell out.

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
Some people who are allegedly Brighton supporters really piss me off. This is a great cup tie and I will definitely be going as most of my regular mates will. There will be your amount of people who will want to go who are not season ticket holders and I think there will be a very good sized crowd there. If we had been playing a low Premier side they might have lowered prices but this is a match that, together with TV revenue, will be financially very lucrative for the club. All those moaning should get a reality check. Rant over.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
On the basis that they are competing with terrestrial tv and the travelling I really think the club are being a bit naive that they will get a full house if they are going to charge these prices.

Christmas is coming early next year!

Edit: Quick edit there! Sneaky!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Pretty sure the same conversation happened last year. :rolleyes: It'll be full. Those are the standard prices.

My season ticket works out to just over £20 a game, I will pay £28 for this game so not really standard prices for a ST holder.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here