Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle Prices

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
But he's right.

An awful lot of people said this would sell out easily.

Feck me its gonna be grim looking at all them empty seats! Nobody said when I joined this board I had to take notice of all the 'Mystic Megs' so I don't. If we win or at the worst draw I won't fecking care about who did or didn't go. If we lose I'll avoid NSC for a day or so like I normally do. 'Ernest' permitting---sorry 'Ninja' I did it again:lolol:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Well done, now be a good boy and go to bed.:yawn:

He is right though. As predicted they did not get the prices right for this one (for STH anyway). I think many are going to have to admit that that IS the case. This is in no means a massive swipe at the club because it most cases they have got things right, the season tickets are brilliant value, for this game they have got it wrong.

Last edited:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
He is right though. As predicted they did not get the prices right for this one (for STH anyway). I think many are going to have to admit that that IS the case. This is in no means a massive swipe at the club because it most cases they have got things rightm the season tickets are brilliant value, for this game they have got it wrong.

Six of us in North Stand £28.00 - all moved from East Upper £38.00 early doors-----ten quid each towards some 'Harveys' I think if the tickets had been as cheap as chips we would still only got a few thousand more cos its on the box-just after Christmas-lot of manflue around-fans voting with their feet etc. I'm not 'Mystic Meg' but am a bit of a fanatic so we will wait and see.I have no problem with fans having a moan up tho! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here