Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Newcastle fans EMBRACE their new overlords

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
1688345923947.png

Imagine supporting a football club, and then actually producing a flag that celebrates owners who come from a regime that imprisons homosexuals, represses women to being 2nd class citizens, carries out mass executions and medieval stonings, bombs the f*ck out of Yemen, and carves up journalists with bonesaws. Would anyone else fancy passing this giant banner over their heads in the North Stand if TB ever sold out to the Saudi's ? Hmm.

Still, Mike Ashley eh.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The fans will turn on the manager quite soon and eventually the owners.

The levels of entitlement up there in Horsepunching land are too high to be sustainable.

Nasty little club, of which their only saving grace is they embrace being a nasty little club and thrive on fat blokes writing that at 04:43.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What’s with the black bin liners? :eek:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The fans arrogance is vile. Every interview along the bullshit lines of “Well, every other club at the top did the same to get there, we’ve suffered enough, now it’s our turn …. pet”.

But sadly I do think almost every other set of fans would be the same, a lust for silverware over a moral compass. Manure supporters just now crave the same.

The PL should’ve blocked them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The fans arrogance is vile. Every interview along the bullshit lines of “Well, every other club at the top did the same to get there, we’ve suffered enough, now it’s our turn …. pet”.

But sadly I do think almost every other set of fans would be the same, a lust for silverware over a moral compass. Manure supporters just now crave the same.

Theres a small chance I might crave the same if we were owned by a random.

But the fact we're fan owned, by 'one of us', means in the incredibly unlikely event of Mr Bloom selling out to blood money means I leave too - very happy with my memories (the ones I can remember)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

'Fit and proper' owners is a farce. If only it was funny.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Not for me. If Bloom sold to people with the track record of the Newcastle owners then my support for the club would dry up.
Doubt that would be the case for most as long as the team was successful like Newcastle have been.

Look how many people were on the against modern football bandwagon until we became modern football. Appreciate it's a slightly different scenario but I think for most people would be delighted if we got champions league football regardless of who the owners were just like the geordies.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think there is a very high chance that Brighton fans would move to another local club en mass, or set up another entity and support that.
Someone will be along soon to tell us that this is because we are all so woke and lefty.

In truth I don't know how it will effect me. Certainly I will lose the pride I feel as a part of the club and if i was still a local fan I am confident I would be moving to another smaller club nearby (In truth I may well have done this already such is my dislike for the Premier League and the money that ruins it). I would probably still follow what Brighton were up to and how they are going from afar but it wouldn't feel the same.

My hope is that Newcastle get to the brink of winning something big and then the Saudi's f*** off to pump more money into the Saudi league. This finances a exodus of mercenary players, twat social media fans (I am looking at you Piers Morgan) and all the other parasites that buzz around football money like moths to a flame. And still Newcastle don't win anything and Man City go back to being the lovable basketcase we all fondly remember them being.

The Premier League is left as a competitive competition that can be accessed by proper fans at a reasonable rate. A competion won by well-run clubs and not simply by money. All the while still being available for me to watch on the telly from Australia.

T

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I think there is a very high chance that Brighton fans would move to another local club en mass, or set up another entity and support that.
That might be generational. Those of us that were around at the Goldstone, Gillingham and Withdean would move on. The younger PL fans ? Im not so sure they would be any different to the Geordies.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
View attachment 163015

Imagine supporting a football club, and then actually producing a flag that celebrates owners who come from a regime that imprisons homosexuals, represses women to being 2nd class citizens, carries out mass executions and medieval stonings, bombs the f*ck out of Yemen, and carves up journalists with bonesaws.
They have made a banner of PPF????!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here