Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Star Soccer - digital crack

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
My career thus far:

Half a season at Weston-super-Mare, was then sold to Bishop's Stortford and won Conference South with them. Second season, played the first half in Conference National with Bishop's Stortford, then was sold to Sheffield Wednesday in League One. Had a bit of a shit time there, didn't score for ages but did provide a ton of assists. Finished 8th in the table, so then signed for Forest in the Championship, which is where I am at the moment. We're 4th in the table I think, and I get £12 a game with £3 a goal and £20 from the sponsors.

I've scored 74 goals in 131 appearances in my career thus far with 85 assists, including 21 goals and 20 assists in 33 games this season. It's a scarily addictive game.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Season 3 and I am still with a Conference team - Am i the only one that is really shit at this game!?!?!

I'm still addicted to it though!!

Bagpuss

Sep 27, 2010
This game should come with a health warning...."Exposure to this game may result in loss of sleep, job, home & family". I cannot trust myself to have my phone in my possession anymore and have had to leave it out of reach in order to get some work done....it keeps calling me though and my resistance is weakening :-(

Doing well though (I think) Aged 22 I've been at Arsenal since in was 20, I am on $26 pw with a $6 goal bonus, an England regular. 304 career apps; 71 goals & 239 assists with 51 Star Man awards.....damn I had to pick it up to get those stats now I'm doomed!!

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
17 a match for me in the Championship - Just finished my first season for us and finished above Palace but lost both games :down: I scored and was 2-0 up with 20 minutes to go in the home match :down:

Is it wrong to get excited when you score a goal for Brighton

Who cares? I do a little fist pump if i score or assist. Also leap around the room if its a last minuet 40 yard winner.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I am already too addicted to this game. I obviously lack ambition as turned down moves to Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea to stay with Brighton.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
ive got no money, and the wimmin dont like me cos ive got no class.

just like real life :(

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Started off at someone in conference south then signed for Altrincham, got promotion to the conference by finishing 2nd now mid table.

Career- Apps- 66
Goals- 27
Passes- 122
Assists-15

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Started off at someone in conference south then signed for Altrincham, got promotion to the conference by finishing 2nd now mid table.

Career- Apps- 66
Goals- 27
Passes- 122
Assists-15

Now I've just signed for Torquay who're in midtable in league 2.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I got caught taking a bung and now the manager, team and fans hate me and I'm always sub.

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
I am into my third season now having just signed for the Albion, we are sat 6th after 20 games, 6 points off 2nd and 9 off top.

First season signed for Halifax and missed promotion by 1 point, then signed for Wrexham and made the play offs losing in the semi-final.

Career
Apps 114
Goals 62
Assists 80

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
it's ridiculous how fickle the fans are in this game, it's like it was made by glory hunters lol..

does anyone else feel that they work the hardest on the team but the computer lets them down, and so your player gets bad ratings?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Started at Weston super mare and after a blistering start to the season I earned a move to Altrainham where we won conference north. Transferred to Telford in the conference, biggest mistake ever the boss, team and fans were awful, finished 6th in my second season with only 14 goals. Thought I'd try my luck abroad and have just signed for Tenerife!

95 appearances
49 goals

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Just signed for League 2 Torquay Utd after 2 full seasons at Stains.
91 Apps with 51 goals and 47 assists for Stains in the Conference South.
Digital crack indeed.....

Age 20, career has taken me from Staines to Walsall to Fulham to Liverpool and then in January Brighton (2nd in League 1) put in a bid for me, and I couldn't resist. We got promoted that season and now 10 games in to attempting to go straight through the Championship (currently in 2nd). Career stats; appearances 199 goals 158 hat tricks 5 passes 878 assists 136 star man 65 furthest goal 52.5 furthest pass 41.8 average rating 8.0. Currently on 24 a week plus 5 goal bonus and have bought all of the lifestyle items.

I had discovered this on mousebreaker a couple of weeks ago and just about managed to wean myself off it before seeing this thread and starting to play again! Tried the android version but it's so much harder to control so I'm sticking with mousebreaker.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
I've had to swear off this game til the weekend, I'm self-employed and wasting far too much time on it. I keep thinking I'll have a quick match and then finding several hours have passed. It's like a crack, heroin and Pringles sarnie.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Progression - Dover - Gillingham - Leicester - Man City - Barcelona

Season 5

Honours

League Cup x 2
Premier League
Champions League
2014 World Cup Winner

Won all the above while at Man City. Now moved to Barca for a few years in the sun, will then come back to England to see how far I can get Brighton.

Career
Apps - 309
Goals - 255

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Made my debut for England last night which was quite exciting, came of the bench and got a goal and an assist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here