Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Star Soccer - digital crack

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I am already too addicted to this game. I obviously lack ambition as turned down moves to Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea to stay with Brighton.

Me too! I'm in the Champ playoffs (third season, first with Brighton after big money moves from Dartford and Crawley) and hanging on nicely after hitting a spectacular run of form recently. I had a woeful time at Crawley. Didn't get on with the boss!!

I turned down Arsenal, united, Chelsea and Liverpool in the window to "see it through" and right now, my focus is on gaining promotion to the Prem with Brighton.

After the playoffs, if we make it, I'll decide my future. Jumped at the chance to fly to the Seagulls... Luckily, they saw my ability and SWOOPED for my services.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
I downloaded this onto my iPad last night, and now I'm too scared to open it!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Aged 22.

Last 3 season -

Finished Upper Mid Table in Championship with Brighton, and was offered a contract with Fulham

Won Premier League with Fulham at first attempt, just pipping Liverpool on the final day - got a transfer to Barca - - got first call up for England as sub

Won La Liga by 10 points, lost Champions League Semi to Arsenal - played in and won Euros with England, scoring winner in 2-1 victory over Spain - Opted to transfer back to England with Brighton - doing a Vicente :)

Stats Career Intl

App 284 13
Goals 188 12
Passes 970 33
Assists 154 4
Star 52 1

About to start a season on 21 per game and 5 per goal with the mighty Albion, in the Championship.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
I had discovered this on mousebreaker a couple of weeks ago and just about managed to wean myself off it before seeing this thread and starting to play again! Tried the android version but it's so much harder to control so I'm sticking with mousebreaker.

I was going to say, your stats amazing. It would appear the game varies in difficultly across platforms/devices. Playing on an iPhone gives you a very small margin for error. Therefore, I think people need to state which version they play when posting stats!

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
I've opened it.

Bye bye everyone. Nice knowing you all.

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
My life is lost to this game. Just about to start year 5. So far my career has gone :
1 year with Vauxhall learning my trade before the next step to Havant where I learnt more about life as a pro. Career took off when I signed for Crawley havin a sensational year finishing as runners up in the league and gaining great relationships with players, fans and boss. This resulted in me being offered a move to my home town club where we have just won the L1 playoffs, negotiated a good contract by turning down Chelski mid season and just shown my faith to the Albion by deciding against moves to Arsenal, Man U, Barca etc to take the Championship by storm and take us to the promised land.
Reminds me of being a student addicted to Champ 97/98!

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Oh God. I've played twelve games and its asking me to pay to carry on.

My hand is shaking, I'm not online here, and won't be until I get home this evening. I may need to rob a sub post office, or burgle some houses to get the money I need to feed this habit.

AAaaaaarrrrrgh!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Played 4 matches so far, scored 9 goal, 2 hat tricks, and my closest goal is approximately 20 yards. The majority being 35+ yards. Good, but a tad silly!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I have a problem, I am at the end of my contract and am about to get a new phone, currently iphone but toying with an Android, that means I am gonna have to start again and waste the last weeks work getting myself to where I am today. I don't know if I could deal with being a 1 star player again.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Just got Brighton promoted to the Premiership and won the FA cup. I think I should stop now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here