Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Star Soccer - digital crack

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Downloading the Android full version as I type (on a different machine). My train journey will never be the same again :)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
My skills on this are obviously as bad as they are in real life !

When the ball comes to me, I drag and point the arrow at one of my players but I ALWAYS lose possession. What am I doing wrong ? I did the tutorial perfectly ! I don't the option to click a position on the ball to decide how it show fly like I did in the tutorial ?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
My skills on this are obviously as bad as they are in real life !

When the ball comes to me, I drag and point the arrow at one of my players but I ALWAYS lose possession. What am I doing wrong ? I did the tutorial perfectly ! I don't the option to click a position on the ball to decide how it show fly like I did in the tutorial ?

It's a combination of direction, how hard you hit it (the length of the arrow) and where on the ball you hit it; hit off centre horizontally and the ball will swerve. Hit it low and it will 'chip', hit it high and the ball will keep low.

Just played 1/2 a season in my lunch break - goodness it's addictive.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
1st season - started slow with Dover in BSS, late push for promotion, too little too late.

2nd season - joined Cambridge in BSP on the same money. Girlfriend getting a bit annoying, might get rid.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
How does it play on the iPad? I had a quick go on it earlier on the mousebreaker site and its lots of fun. Can see me purchasing it if its decent on the iPad.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Currently addicted to playing Lair Defence, not sure I need another game to distract me anymore

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Brilliant game, seems a bit battery hungry though! Got a decent contract for £6 a week halfway through 1st season, although I keep betting on red and it comes in black

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
This is a brilliant game. I had a week of being ill and spent a lot of my time playing this game. I went to the premiership so I could earn money and buy any things I wanted on it. Then I went back to Brighton to attempt to get them to the premiership. But I got better and haven't played it since.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Played it loads a couple of months ago, played for man u, barca, and milan winning everything before taking albion up and to prem glory. Starting playing again last week after the international update, and the seagulls are flying in the champions league, whilst england are top of euro qualifier s.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
What are you supposed to do when you can see the goal on the screen but neither you or a teammate has a clear site of goal? I almost always pass, for my teammate to then attempt a feeble shot and give the ball away.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
What are you supposed to do when you can see the goal on the screen but neither you or a teammate has a clear site of goal? I almost always pass, for my teammate to then attempt a feeble shot and give the ball away.

Shoot, even if miles away. If you see the goal, you can score - just get some decent height on it.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Well I read this thread at about 2.30pm this afternoon and thought " oh that looks interesting "...............6 BLOODY HOURS LATER !!! It's crack , heroin and meth all mixed together. God help my eyes !

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Apart from a twenty minute break been playing the PC version since I read this thread two hours ago and it looks set to continue :)

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Quit Maidstone halfway through first season even though were second in league as Bishop South offered to multiply wages by 6. Missed out on promotion though so headed over to South Africa to play for Ace for a slight rise in wages and now Orlando who are top of the league have come in for me. Slight drop in wages but want some silverware!....Im addicted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here