Votes: 388 65.9%
  • Nay: it’s horrible

Votes: 201 34.1%

• Total voters

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I usually pick our new shirts to death but there isn't one aspect of this that I dislike. I think it's absolutely gorgeous and can't wait to buy one. Been a fair few seasons since I've felt this motivated by a kit!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
My daughter has just ordered one for herself.

She decided to lay out her collection, she got her first shirt when she was one, she is now 18.

. 1CC090E3-8626-4CF5-9EFF-21057EF640D4.jpeg

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
For those who like it, do you not admit that this could be an Everton, Leicester or Portsmouth kit? That’s my issue.. it’s generic, it’s not us.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
What we can say is that it will take something pretty awful to match the away shirts that Villa were wearing today. Colours awful but then topped off some dire black spider web pattern on the front.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Best home kit since the original Skint shirt and the first I've bought in 4 years. I love our away shirts every season but our home attempts have been crap.....this will be the best selling ever I reckon.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Quite marmite it seems then.

I want to like it, but it just looks sooo Portsmouth or Wednesday. A little bit tacky...

But as long as our strikers bang in the goals I don’t mind what they wear :wink:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I must be honest I have no objection to ditching the stripes completely, which is the direction I suspect that we are heading.

Noooooooo that won’t happen.

It’s all marketing and maximising revenue, we will have stripes again, possibly all white again, even blue and white sleeves again....

We are gluttons for a new kit, and they know that, plus it’s good to change, as long as you stick to the main colours...

It’s growing on me.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
The shade of blue is great, don’t mind the pinstripes, but the collar is a bit odd...had it just been a simple crew neck with a white band around the rim to match the sleeves, I’d have bought it instantly.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
My initial reaction was that I hated it and how could we abandon the stripes but I am actually starting to warm to it slowly - helps having a win in its first outing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Objectively speaking, it is one of the best designed kits that we've had in a long time.

Mainly, because it actually has been designed, rather than copy and pasted from a template directory.

I must be honest I have no objection to ditching the stripes completely, which is the direction I suspect that we are heading.

Really? I thought it was a Millwall shirt with Albion decals ironed on.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Objectively speaking, it is one of the best designed kits that we've had in a long time.

Mainly, because it actually has been designed, rather than copy and pasted from a template directory.

I wish that was true

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Don't think I've ever expressed an opinion on a shirt before, but I like it. Like the nod back to 80s and the FA Cup Final.

Don't mind the club flipping between the pin stripe and the traditional wider stripes. I predict a ward era Bukta retro look next season.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Don't think I've ever expressed an opinion on a shirt before, but I like it. Like the nod back to 80s and the FA Cup Final.

Don't mind the club flipping between the pin stripe and the traditional wider stripes. I predict a ward era Bukta retro look next season.

This is exactly how I feel. Do I want the stripes to be permanently ditched ? No, of course not. But I am an absolute SUCKER of 80s retro, and this shirt is a beautiful throwback IMO. Its like seeing those programme covers from 1984. I am officially an old fart, and this feeds my fartdom, to the extent that I've already gone and cuffing ordered one.

I love it.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I like it just for a change. Blue shorts would have been my preference ala 1983 cup final if they really wanted to go this route.
Don't worry stripe lovers, they will be back soon, and hopefully not with the matching blue and white shorts that i remember some time ago. That was probably the worst kit that i remember.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here