NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I love it myself , ohh for a pint of Watneys red barrel right now :drink:

Double Diamond?

Worthington E?

A splash of Brut?

And I now need a pee.

(That would pass as top poetry in the 70s. Fact).

:thumbsup:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I like the 1980s references, it does conjure good memories of Phoenix Brewers and British Caledonian.

But it’s not stripes.

So it’s nay from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
im going with yay on the pin stripes, though not keen on collar.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Does anyone know if this is a template or have Nike finally given us a bespoke kit?

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I’m not convinced. However, if they ARE going to do retro style kits as the actual kit, then I’ll have a Chewit Wrapper pink away strip and Inter Milan stripes as the third kit, please.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Does anyone know if this is a template or have Nike finally given us a bespoke kit?

Oh come on!

They've got a zillion in a warehouse somewhere just waiting for the decals to be ironed on. I expect Leicester, Ipswich and Portsmouth - oh, and St. Johnstone - told them what they could do with them ...........

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Fence.

I like most of it. Not got a problem at all with all blue. Nice to have a change and will make 2022's return to stripes feel fresh again (that's why they did this).

Not too keen on the yellow and I think Umbro, Adidas, Macron and Puma would have executed it better. It's all in the details and Nike just don't finish a kit well imo compared to most other big manufacturers. The floppy collar looks cheap and the fit doesn't seem great either.
Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 23.04.10.png

But I wasn't bloody far off was I eh?
[tweet]1262445166792753153[/tweet]

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Fence.

I like most of it. Not got a problem at all with all blue. Nice to have a change and will make 2022's return to stripes feel fresh again (that's why they did this).

Not too keen on the yellow and I think Umbro, Adidas, Macron and Puma would have executed it better. It's all in the details and Nike just don't finish a kit well imo compared to most other big manufacturers. The floppy collar looks cheap and the fit doesn't seem great either.
View attachment 126531

But I wasn't bloody far off was I eh?
[tweet]1262445166792753153[/tweet]

V neck you sure :facepalm:

I'm loving the new home kit. Collar undone of course. Lovely stuff.

I PREDICT THIS TOP WILL BREAK SALES RECORDS. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST. [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION]

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It's growing on me.

General consensus on Twitter (from neutrals) is that it's FIRE.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Oh crumbs, I forgot that there will be an away shirt too! Should I click buy or wait to see what the away offering is? Argh, decisions!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I knew I'd seen that cheap Portsmouth knock-off somewhere before. But I suppose if we have to copy someone else, at least we picked a MASSIVE club ...

OWLS.jpg

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Such a shame. I really like the blue with pinstripes but the collar just isn’t right. Done up it looks awful. Undone is bearable but I’m not going to part with £52 for “barely meh”. I’m guessing the away strip will have a collar too, in which case I shall just have to wait a season to update my wardrobe with Seagulls attire.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I can only guess that the marketing dept have concluded the 80-85 generation are the biggest chunk of ST holders now with their offspring, and they're most likely to buy shirts.

@ 49 its Bukta for me, my son is 14 and couldn't give a shit either way.

I find that sad, but . . . Kids these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports