Votes: 388 65.9%
  • Nay: it’s horrible

Votes: 201 34.1%

• Total voters

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Maybe so, but we're not tractor boys

To be fair, Ipswich have messed around with their kit for a number of seasons now so I don't really think Town have one kit that is "them". They've been very inconsistent with the pinstripes.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Speaking as a neutral, I think it’s really smart. I’d go as far as to say it looks ‘class’.

However, as a supporter of a stripey club (Grimsby) I can see why it sits uneasily with some. Our 2011/12 Errea shirt was effectively a black and white version of the Brighton shirt from the season before. That was thin stripe rather than pinstripe and I didn’t like it. The difference though was the shirt was generally just a bit ugly (as well as shiny) - I reckon I could live with a black white and red version of your new one.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I can hear it booming out from the north stand now ..............

"We are the stripes, we are the stripes, we are the stripes ....................... oh"

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Did not like it when I first saw it to be fair it was a bit of a shock as I was not expecting such a change from the stripes.

But now we are winning wearing it I am starting to like it more

Yeah, to be honest, I hate every new home kit for about 3 days, then I get used to it, then a little while later, I love it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Nay.

Not to my taste at all.

No big deal though - I don't expect to like the home kit every year.

Sussexscots

3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 3, 3, 3, 3 ,3 ,3 3 coach chuggers
Thought I liked it at first, however, the white collar looks wrong and, again, the back has a huge blank panel on it
Which means it looks incomplete unless you shell out extra for a name/number.

Shame as it could have been very nice indeed.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hated it on first glance - collars looks shit - it’s grown on me though. So I’m middle of the poll.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
No. I didn't like it the first time round (my first time anyway - I know we had blue shirts earlier also), and it just doesn't feel right. Also, when you see highlights from the Division 1 days , cup run - I always think 'shame we weren't in our proper kit'.

Don't know why they have to mess around with it.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
It's grown on me but I don't like the pin stripes on the back of the shirt, should have just left it plain. Can't vote as undecided but would have been a yay with a different collar.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Hate the collars. The players looked like they should be wearing a tie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here