Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

slimes

Aug 23, 2011
cheltenham
After annoyingly missing out on one of these.. my only choice was the £15 knock off 😞
Received over a month ago..name on the back, tagged bagged and not smelling either.
Happily will wait for when we get adidas kits as Nike are shite

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
“When unpacking your new shirt, you may notice an unusual odour from your garment. Don't worry, that's not Tom Jones - it's due to some of the eco-friendly arse crack flossing processes used by the Palace fan we mistakenly put in charge of packaging, along with the anointing of body fluids over the shirts within shipping bags to lubricate them ready for distribution, its not permanent if you bleach it.”

Mine’s going straight in the bin after that email.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
“When unpacking your new shirt, you may notice an unusual odour from your garment. Don't worry, that's not Tom Jones - it's due to some of the eco-friendly arse crack flossing processes used by the Palace fan we mistakenly put in charge of packaging, along with the anointing of body fluids over the shirts within shipping bags to lubricate them ready for distribution, its not permanent if you bleach it.”

Mine’s going straight in the bin after that email.
Let me reassure you. DHL delivered my shirt this morning, shoving it through the cat flap!!

I've opened it, sniffed it, and there isn't a trace of a smell. (y)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
they I got the email saying mine was close to dispatch, did you get the same? Trying to work out how long I've got to wait now
Seems like we all got the email, whether our orders have already been dispatched or whether they haven't. Will be actually hilarious if they ship out orders to everyone they say they're going to :lolol:

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Mine was promised to be despatched last week but the order is still shown as “processing “. Bearing in mind I ordered it on 6 September and we are halfway through the Europa games, I’ve just asked for a refund instead now.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I ordered one for my grandson on the 2nd September.
It arrived last week and smells fine👍

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
My shirt finally arrived, I can confirm there is a very slight "scampi fries" smell when I first opened the bag, but that seems to be disapating quite quickly
Lovely shirt though

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I had to pay extra for the stench-proof glass.

IMG_7647.jpeg

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Mine was ordered on 7th September and arrived today.

When I opened the pack, I didn´t notice a smell but did notice this . I´ve sent an email to the shop and await their reply.

20231101_114029.jpg

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
At last it has landed !! :)
Ordered 7th September with patches and Europa League 23 on back. Club emailed to say being dispatched yesterday and was just delivered by DHL. Fits great but does have a slightly strange smell which i can only describe as a chemical fish type odour. Will be wearing it in Amsterdam with pride.
PS just noticed that this is my post No 1000, not sure what to make of that but no doubt someone will have a suggestion.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
At last it has landed !! :)
Ordered 7th September with patches and Europa League 23 on back. Club emailed to say being dispatched yesterday and was just delivered by DHL. Fits great but does have a slightly strange smell which i can only describe as a chemical fish type odour. Will be wearing it in Amsterdam with pride.
PS just noticed that this is my post No 1000, not sure what to make of that but no doubt someone will have a suggestion.
Rainbow colours might be more appropriate 😅😅

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
was this a DIY job or did you get it done professionally? Looks really good

It’s this;
https://www.theframelab.co.uk/produ...lack-and-silver-with-free-personalised-plaque

Comes with the plaque engraved and the bits you need to frame it yourself to a fairly decent standard. I put the badge/logo a bit higher than usual but I wanted to get the Pavilion in.

The two images I’ve put in are just placeholders cut out of a match day programme - will eventually replace them with photos of the boys lifting the trophy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here