Attachments

• IMG_2287.jpeg
    IMG_2287.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 63

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
When I went to the club store the day of the Marseille match, I was quite disappointed to see loads of Europa shirts alongside all our usual ones. I was actually expecting it to be a mail-order-only collectible, and no longer felt quite so special wearing it to the game, personalisation notwithstanding. I could have saved myself £20 (not counting airfare, hotel stays, meals and transportation, lol).

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
When I went to the club store the day of the Marseille match, I was quite disappointed to see loads of Europa shirts alongside all our usual ones.
Mostly returns, I should think.

Advertised as 'slim fit' when it's not, and a weird cut (as confirmed when players wore it). Bit of a sh1tshow, really.

Last edited:

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
Mostly returns, I should think.

Advertised as 'slim fit' when it's not, and a weird cut (as confirmed when players wore it). Bit of a s sh1tshow, really.
Not just advertised as slim fit, it’s printed inside the bloody shirt !

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I must admit after the lovely promo and marketing runout the shirts were a major disappointment, nothing like what I was expecting after seeing the online pics.

I'm tempted to just frame it but I've got a name and number on the back so that would seem a waste.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think they look shit. Its a shit kit. Our stripes are infinitely superior, as is our green and black jobbie.

There. I said it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The design was, visually, very nice and it was brilliant to see something unique to us, as opposed to our usual generic Nike fodder.

The actual product, on the other hand, is very poor quality. It has a cheap feel to it, the thin material means the name, number and badges on mine have all started to come off, and the fit is like some awful knock-off you'd find in a Bangkok market. I accept that replicas nearly always look worse on fans, with their ordinary physiques, than they do on players, but this one even looks a bit shit on the players. Especially when you're built like Lewis Dunk.

I wish we'd get rid of Nike, but I do accept we're tied in for years and that the club clearly see commercial advantages in going with a brand like them. At least it's not Castore, I guess.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Yes it is a bit shit quality, and no, the fit wasn't great for Dunk :lolol:
Although it's perfect for me as my size is "short chonk"... our kits usually look like a nightshirt on me!

That said, I really bought it to go in a frame at the end of the season, along with my match tickets (bloody piece of A4 for Athens) for as far as we go in the competition, and maybe a few photos or other small mementos. We already have loads of Albion stuff on the walls, but our first season in Europe definitely deserves a space.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here