Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Anyone else had problems with the stitching on the collar? At first look it just looks like it's creased but still the same after a cold soak. Same problem with a different size I returned and also visible on a couple being sold on ebay.

Extremely surprised they were able to be sent out. I've been offered a 20% discount which seems a bit crap.

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
Nope. Was described as "Slim fit" but definitely isn't.
“Slim fit” is the worst possible description they could have chosen to stamp inside the collar. If I didn’t love the club I’d be onto Trading Standards!

“Tent fit” is far more accurate. Mine is really wide and too short. Really disappointed with it and just sitting in a drawer.

Might frame it, not going to wear it.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
“Slim fit” is the worst possible description they could have chosen to stamp inside the collar. If I didn’t love the club I’d be onto Trading Standards!

“Tent fit” is far more accurate. Mine is really wide and too short. Really disappointed with it and just sitting in a drawer.

You could work on stuffing yourself senseless over Christmas and it might help the fit width wise? Not sure I can offer such helpful advice on the length though….

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking

I wish I could understand their sizing, I (they?) always get it wrong.

But as it sounds like I've ordered in tent fit, I for one am very glad to hear it comes up short.

My crimson away looks more like a nightgown on me :lolol:

8 Ward

Jan 13, 2014
I agree with the description of it being cut somewhat wide and oddly short. I was in the club shop over the weekend and was surprised to see plenty of the Europa League shirts on the racks (as well as home, away and the crimson shirts). As they'd sold out so fast first time around, I had had to resort to buying a 'moody' version online which I must say was nice quality, came with a Europa patch, and which fitted much like a normal Nike football shirt. The main differences being simply that the authentic version has a thinner fine mesh back, feels lighter, and has a thicker Nike swoosh. Trying on the same size in official version in the club shop (L), it was much shorter, particularly at the back which was quite weird, and cut much less 'slim fit'.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
The Lewis Dunk crop-top...!

crop.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here