Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New caterers appointed

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Pity about lindley"s as I thought they generally got it right after they took over. With the odd exception of no veggie pies available they seemed to want to do variety (jacket spuds etc) and try new products.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Are we still in dispute with azure? There was talk of them suing us. As sodexo prestige havnt been unveiled in the new structure as head food retail services I'm assuming that was all sorted.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Sodexo do the catering at the Royal Sussex County Hospital. We have a friend who was in there for ten weeks and I must say on each occasion that we visited her and she had a meal it looked ( and she mentioned ) tasted horrible.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gotta love this board.
Barber-out gets shot of Azure.

We were reliably informed (by NSC) he only did this so he could get in 'his' preferred company/player/manager.

As yet I don't recall a single situation where Barber-out has done this.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
As has been said previously, sodexo will be different from sodexo prestige. Sodexo do schools, hospitals and businesses. Prestige do corporate events. I suspect lounges and exec boxes will be very happy. Whether that translates to the concourses is the question

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Gotta love this board.
Barber-out gets shot of Azure.

We were reliably informed (by NSC) he only did this so he could get in 'his' preferred company/player/manager.

As yet I don't recall a single situation where Barber-out has done this.

You're fooling yourself. He's only here to do a hatchet job / line his own pockets / replicate the DISASTER he brought about at Spurs / wield the axe / be Tony's sexbitch / upset Uncle Spielberg by turning Gully's Girls into something out of High School Musical (delete as appropriate) before he buggers off to Leeds.

As has been said previously, sodexo will be different from sodexo prestige. Sodexo do schools, hospitals and businesses. Prestige do corporate events. I suspect lounges and exec boxes will be very happy. Whether that translates to the concourses is the question
It's the individual experience of every single customer that counts. Years ago, the young Miss Bracknell did a bit of work for Letheby & Christopher, when they were doing the catering at Glyndebourne (they don't any more, btw). However excellent the company is (and they do the hospitality catering at the Millennium Stadium), it doesn't stop someone spilling wine over Prince Edward.

:)

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
As said Sodexo (Hospitals/Schools/businesses) is very different from the corporate branch and I envisage the concourses being somewhere in between.

As for the RSCH stuff arnt they given like 9p for each meal? It's never going to be good quality.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Yeah they have experience of serving the worst quality of food, by the worst trained staff being led a management team that don't give a flying F with zero focus on customer service. If you want hot bottles of fosters and frozen pukka pies sold to you for a 'special price' of £7, if you want, when you complain, to get a form to fill out and send to H/O and not have your complaint dealt with there and then because no one has the authority to do refunds on the till, if you want John Smiths as your only bitter option then this is the company for you. There is no one else like it. These bunch of clowns will make Azure look like a well oiled service team from the Ritz.

This is the first time in a while i completely disagree with what the club have done. I am willing to be proved wrong, and by god i hope i am, but i wont be.

I hope they serve lager, sounds like you have had enough bitter!!:drink:

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
With the amount of negative comments on here about them, Barber had better have got this appointment right otherwise there is going to be a binfest. I personally think he has done ok so far but this looks like a gamble that might bite him in the bum.:sick:

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
hope they sort out the hotdogs because there crap and taste horrible

Not to mention the one I got after queuing for an eternity only to find it was hot. Or at least the bun was. All 'hot' no 'dog'

How hard is it to put a sodding sausage in a roll?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here