Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New caterers appointed

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Sodexo are huge, so they will be similar to Azure I'd imagine. On the flipside, they should have a lot of experience.

Yeah they have experience of serving the worst quality of food, by the worst trained staff being led a management team that don't give a flying F with zero focus on customer service. If you want hot bottles of fosters and frozen pukka pies sold to you for a 'special price' of £7, if you want, when you complain, to get a form to fill out and send to H/O and not have your complaint dealt with there and then because no one has the authority to do refunds on the till, if you want John Smiths as your only bitter option then this is the company for you. There is no one else like it. These bunch of clowns will make Azure look like a well oiled service team from the Ritz.

This is the first time in a while i completely disagree with what the club have done. I am willing to be proved wrong, and by god i hope i am, but i wont be.

Shame that Peterborough were relegated. Sodexo run HM Prison Peterborough. Our troublesome "firm" could have pitched up for a bit of fun on the terraces, safe in the knowledge that their Albion smart cards would get them a 10 per cent discount on stuff they bought in the local clink.

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
This!
Sodexo took over the catering at the company I used to work for and it ended up a shambles. Most people I worked with ended up bringing their own food in as Sodexo's offerings were of very poor quality and expensive.
Not impressed by this appointment by the club, Sodexo may have improved since I last had dealings with them, but I'm not holding my breath.

:nono:

They haven't! The exact same thing happened at my place of work. Their contract runs out at the end of the summer and it isn't being renewed.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I expect they'll employ the old staff anyway, people who are willing to work for just 6 hours on a Saturday are thin on the ground.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Their profit will depend on their service. As we saw last season with the drop due to the food/service provided by Azure, Sodexo will have to improve on these, or they won't be able to provide the profits they promised, however cheap they are, and then they would go the way of Azure. I'm sure this was a consideration during the process.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here