Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New 2013/14 Kits thread

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Is that even a footballer, looks like someone they've roped in from the office.

What like this you mean? :lolol:

shirt-21.jpg

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Wouldn't need a blue square if the numbers are red. (Which is what I reckon they'll do considering this is the first shirt in year without a blue square.)

Hmmm, well l agree it looks kind of ok in the mock up, but l remember a couple of kits we wore in the 80's and 90's at the Goldstone when red numbers were applied to the back of the stripes almost as an afterthought, and it was nigh on impossible to make them out.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Wouldn't need a blue square if the numbers are red. (Which is what I reckon they'll do considering this is the first shirt in year without a blue square.)

Hmmm, well l agree it looks kind of ok in the mock up, but l remember a couple of kits we wore in the 80's and 90's at the Goldstone when red numbers were applied to the back of the stripes almost as an afterthought, and it was nigh on impossible to make them out.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

The Sandtex shirts always just had numbers slapped on the back.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I think the fact that he took it on his mobile phone probably says a bit more about his photography skills to be honest...

Indeed - totally amaturish effort on all counts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here