New 2013/14 Kits thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
Chelsea away kit is really really nice. As is the Barca one. Chelsea particularly smart and a little bit old school

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Puma's design team have been working hard:

Motherwell

NewPumaKit01.jpg

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
they have never really ventured away from more than 1-2 different templates at a time - remember this template a few years back? can't remember many teams that didnt have it...
View attachment 42069

that's why I've never really been a fan of Puma, at least Adidas and Nike have more than 2 templates to choose from

Which is why errea designing bespoke kits for us every time makes me prefer them :)

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I've just heard a rumor that we may be getting a red/black striped away kit next season... I might do some mockups.

Fantastic stuff! I have a £45 voucher for the club shop and I have been holding off to see the away kit before deciding how I will spend it.

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
Blackpool's is pretty smart. Wouldn't be disappointed if our away was the same as these, but blue with a white stripe.
But would there then be enough difference between them!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Blackpool's is pretty smart. Wouldn't be disappointed if our away was the same as these, but blue with a white stripe.
But would there then be enough difference between them!

Hmmm our home kit is blue and white stripes, how about we create a white kit with a blue stripe, thats different enough right?

Did you actually think before you typed that?

Yes in the past we have had some stupid away kits with shades of blue, but seriously...

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
Hmmm our home kit is blue and white stripes, how about we create a white kit with a blue stripe, thats different enough right?

Did you actually think before you typed that?

Yes in the past we have had some stupid away kits with shades of blue, but seriously...

Cheers matee!

Seems to have been different enough for Blackpool...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports