Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New 2013/14 Kits thread

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I really like Northampton's one.

Crewe's one looks like a knock-off Man Utd one you'd find on a market stall in Taiwan somewhere.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Can't tell if I like that Wolves kit or not.

After much deliberation I will go with ... No. I do not like it. The home one is like a vest. I do however really like the Bournemouth one. Very nice (Except the dude's wierd hair).

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Just to prove my point....

Untitled.png

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Sadly ours hasn't grown on me, it still looks a bit cack. The back-minus the little amex logo-should be the front and the yellow trim is pointless and looks out of place. It reminds me of the shit trim on the current palace one.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I rather like our new kit - remains to be seen what colour the numbers will be - i agree that red would look pretty good.

Don't like Bournemouth's away kit, looks very boring, like Northampton's home kit, Crewe's kit looks like Man United's current shirt and I like Wolves home kit.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Maybe the yellow trim is because we'll have a yellow away kit? Just a thought...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
After much deliberation I will go with ... No. I do not like it. The home one is like a vest. I do however really like the Bournemouth one. Very nice (Except the dude's wierd hair).

I do agree with all that.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well apart from the collar and the yellow trim I like ours.

Me too apart from the shorts and the shade of blue and the thickness of the stripes.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Sadly ours hasn't grown on me, it still looks a bit cack. The back-minus the little amex logo-should be the front and the yellow trim is pointless and looks out of place. It reminds me of the shit trim on the current palace one.
Still how I feel about it too.

I do like the Wolves one, though :thumbsup:

Jimmy Grimble

Tranmere's sponsor looks so shit :lolol: 'home bargains' :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here