Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Name 3 Championship players you would sign in Jan

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
In an ideal world assuming the signings did not cause disruption to the team ethos:

Dwight Gayle, Jack Grealish, Wes Hoolahan

Slightly more realistically:

Scott Hogan, Tom Cairney, Scott Carson

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
That's a surprise given we have played them 4 times in 2016.

I assume you are a watch at home fan?

Not at all, no. You've managed, quite brilliantly it has to be said, to put two and two together to make fifteen.

We've played loads of teams multiple times and I doubt I could name more than two or three of their players because, frankly, I don't give two shits about them. The ones I remember are the ones who make an impression on me during the games.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Not at all, no. You've managed, quite brilliantly it has to be said, to put two and two together to make fifteen.

We've played loads of teams multiple times and I doubt I could name more than two or three of their players because, frankly, I don't give two shits about them. The ones I remember are the ones who make an impression on me during the games.

We played Leeds on Friday and other than Chris Wood, Phillips and Rob Green.... I'm struggling to name any more of their players.... Must be an age thing.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012

Fair enough. I assume fans of Preston and Huddersfield could probably only name 1 or 2 of our players.

Probably not many of us that pay attention to other teams

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Rhodes - not what we need
Wells - over rated
Hogan - 2 double leg breaks by the age of 23. Is it worth the risk?

We will look oversees i feel.

Lookman i really rate but there's lots of Prem clubs sniffing around him with deep pockets. I think Charlton also want a loan back option.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Gayle
Shelvey
Kodjia

We must sign another striker who can score or we are fuc%^&£ for goals if Murray get injured.

It'd be a set back, but we wouldn't be ****ed. Last season we did ok when Hemed and Baldock were our only possible front 2 after Zamora had played his last game (away at Cardiff):31 goals in 14 games (of which Hemed scored 8).

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
They don't like Dunk too much then. :whistle:

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Gayle
Hogan
Hughes

But love in the link how one poster says most Team would want 6 or 7 of ours. They must be flying high at the top of the league then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Norwood must have potential or he wouldn't be at Brighton.
Hope he gives it a good go by the end of the season.
He has flashes and then goes.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The one I would sign isn't in the Championship, but league one....Bolton's Zach Clough would be a great understudy for Baldock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here