Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Kodjia
Gayle
Will Hughes

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
That Owlstalk has turned into a right Albion Love-In...

"It's never easy to complement the opposition but you have to give credit to Brighton. Knockaert and Dunk, probably to two most quoted names in this thread.
Firstly, the signing of Knockaert was a great piece of business, although his talent was no secret and plenty of people on OT had him on their wish list long before he left for Standard Liege. Secondly, their ability to hang on to both Knockaert and Dunk in this market is also very impressive."

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

"It's never easy to complement the opposition but you have to give credit to Brighton. Knockaert and Dunk, probably to two most quoted names in this thread.
Firstly, the signing of Knockaert was a great piece of business, although his talent was no secret and plenty of people on OT had him on their wish list long before he left for Standard Liege. Secondly, their ability to hang on to both Knockaert and Dunk in this market is also very impressive."

And
Bruno & Murray, at 36 and 33 respectively, they are proof that oldies can be goldies in this league!! More cracking Brighton players.....ffs.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
That was one of things I was really surprised about on there, a couple of years ago all they did was laugh at us, now they can't stop compliment us on other threads too!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

This early entry caught my eye:-

If you ask this question on any other championship forum in a contra way.
They'd want 6 or 7 of ours.

Or not, as the case maybe. :lol:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
That was one of things I was really surprised about on there, a couple of years ago all they did was laugh at us, now they can't stop compliment us on other threads too!

It looks like they are very confident of getting Rhodes on loan....Although I reckon Villa will try and sign him so no other rivals can! Derby will probably be in for him too!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd take Scott Hogan, as he is a perfect fit for the missing piece of the jigsaw.

There are no other glaring NEEDS at all, so I'd use my other two picks to weaken prospective rivals.

Thus, Thomas Ince and Karl Darlow

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Incredible team envy from WedsLOL on there. Dunk and Knocky in a majority of posts..........and mentions for Stephens, Bruno and Murray

This is the best post though.......

"If you ask this question on any other championship forum in a contra way
They'd want 6 or 7 of ours"

I saw that and thought "I genuinely cannot name any of their players apart from Forestieri".

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Talented as hell
but who does he replace?

Stephens if he goes or improves cover in general.

Although Norwood improved as the game went on Friday, he is not a Premier league player and Hughes is. He can also sit or play more offensively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here