Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Name 3 Championship players you would sign in Jan

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Dwight Gayle ???

I did say to you all that he would smash the championship, and how you all laughed !

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Hogan, Ince & Grealish... All 3 are young and capable of playing in the premiership

I was tempted to write 3 strikers but didn't feel that was in the correct spirit of this thread

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Really? If there's one position we really don't need cover it's CB ... or would you drop Duffy or Dunk?
Neither just thinking ahead to next season and well still a great player....knew it would cause a rukas :lol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Hogan, Ince & Grealish... All 3 are young and capable of playing in the premiership

I was tempted to write 3 strikers but didn't feel that was in the correct spirit of this thread

This, with the proviso that the much vaunted team spirit wouldn't suffer.

#together

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Assombalonga.

Lookman from league 1 ( young enough not to count towards a PL 25 man squad if that was to be an issue... )

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I'm astounded nobody has selected Alex Pritchard from Norwich. He has been outstanding so far, a real talent.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Dwight Gayle ???

I did say to you all that he would smash the championship, and how you all laughed !

Mine was more of a small sensible chuckle.

200_s.gif

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Incredible team envy from WedsLOL on there. Dunk and Knocky in a majority of posts..........and mentions for Stephens, Bruno and Murray

This is the best post though.......

"If you ask this question on any other championship forum in a contra way
They'd want 6 or 7 of ours"

Yes, the massive, the gift that just keeps giving -

If you ask this question on any other championship forum in a contra way. They'd want 6 or 7 of ours.

Bless!!
:laugh:

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Will Hughes
Tammy Abraham
Dwight Gayle

If were being realistic

Henri Lansbury - Might be a prick but he is playing well and could play the 10 role. 6 months left on his contract means there is a chance.
Jamie Allen (Rochdale) - Emerging talent ,strong with a good range of passing CM. Squad player right now.
Sam Winnall (Barnsley - Has scored a lot of goals in the last couple of seasons and has done well so far at this level

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here