Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Murray to Watford

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Love that goal v QPR, even better with the Sky commentary on it.

I love the way Murray points exactly where he wants the ball played and half a second later it is on it's way, right into his stride. And I love the way the Albion fans behind the are celebrating the goal before the ball even crosses the line. Lovely stuff.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
It was coming, what with lack of game time and his age. Not looking like scoring when he comes on for his cameos now.
Good servant for the club and now at the winding down point in his playing career.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
This is the toughest part of living through a “Golden Age”. There’s so many players you never want to see the the back of.

Calderon, Rosenior, Vicente (cameo), Bruno, Duffy, Murray etc.

All legitimate Albion legends. :cry:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
The goal against Palace away will live long in my memory.
Knocky's gets all the plaudits, but Muzza's was a quality finish too.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I don't think anyone would doubt Glenn Murray goal scoring ability from 8 yards out not under any pressure.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
[tweet]1301528122446184455[/tweet]
Has the realisation finally sunk in with the Hornets :wozza:

Miss Muzza already. That last one reminds me of the ManUre goal against De Gea. Lovely litle flick,.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Watford-Kaizer-Chiefs-Jersey-2020.jpg

Did he realise he'd have to wear this ?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Little bit sad to see Glenn go to those twats but hey ho... Good luck to him. He did brilliant for Palace and Brighton.

Reading their forums, they are twats too, nearly all slagging him and seem hacked off that he's arrived.

They're blood lucky to have such a brilliant natural goal scorer and gent to boot. Ungrateful ********.

They'll all be gushing soon enough............ pricks

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Reading their forums, they are twats too, nearly all slagging him and seem hacked off that he's arrived.

They're blood lucky to have such a brilliant natural goal scorer and gent to boot. Ungrateful ********.

They'll all be gushing soon enough............ pricks

To be fair, if my team were just about to get a 36 year old striker in, then I would also be asking questions too.
He will be 37 in a couple of weeks.

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Glenn subbed off at half time with Watford trailing 2-0 at Newport in the league cup.

Watford fans hammering him on their forum, saying he's absolute ****.

Hopefully things will improve for him there......

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Watford fans hammering him on their forum, saying he's absolute ****.

The amount of players that have gone through their revolving doors, doesn't really qualify them to say he's sh!t.
Troll Deeney was more crappier, and that's a quote from neighbour who is a Watford fan :shrug:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Watford have their DERBY against their hated rivals Luton on Saturday (clashes with our game unfortunately). If Glenn pokes one in against that lot, then all will be forgiven.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Watford have their DERBY against their hated rivals Luton on Saturday (clashes with our game unfortunately). If Glenn pokes one in against that lot, then all will be forgiven.

Agreed - surely most Albion fans much prefer Watford to scummy ***** Luton? Only thing I like about them is Jonah but that’s it and won’t last forever...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here