Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Most disliked current managers

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
There's no one in the current crop that comes close to the likes of Pardew or Adkins, although at a push I'd say Ten Hag thinks he's a lot better than he is and is continuously being bailed out by individual goals. His team play and tactics is bang average at best.

For me no one in sport comes close to Christian Horner of F1's Red Bull for smugness and arrogance.

Wonder if it's time to bounce this ? :wink:

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Bit off topic but I can't stand that managers now feel the need to walk on the pitch after the game, shake hands with all the oppositon, talk to the ref, hug their players etc etc etc.

You had your days playing. Shake the other managers hand and get off the pitch. I don't understand why they do it. Let the players take the applause. You didn't kick it.

Oh. you worked hard all week with the team to allow for this result? Let's get the physio on as well, and the tea lady, and the chef no? Then why do you feel the need to get involved?

My god, it's a petty annoyance but I really want to go back and work out which manager is to blame for it starting.
Bit harsh.......

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Il start with Sean dyche who seems to dislike us and is obsessed with what we've spent on our team. Has he looked at his own squad and there wages.Ginger tool.
Take the hate from your heart and seek love.
With love you will find your inner child.
And from that child you will learn to accept yourself and find peace.

Or something ???

Hope you're generally cheerful. We all have reason to be. For a few days :wink:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
There's no one in the current crop that comes close to the likes of Pardew or Adkins, although at a push I'd say Ten Hag thinks he's a lot better than he is and is continuously being bailed out by individual goals. His team play and tactics is bang average at best.

For me no one in sport comes close to Christian Horner of F1's Red Bull for smugness and arrogance.

Simon Jordan’s description of Seven Hag is quality:

Small man in a big suit.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I can't bring myself to hate Roy Hodgson. He'll always keep them up the road as just about ok, meaning we get the derbies every season but we're pulling away at the moment. And he looks like an elderly lesbian that's been crossed with a startled owl, so there's that.
He's duped you then. He ain't the cuddly old grandma he acts. Going to South Africa during apartheid for 'footballing reasons' Yeah right..
I'd rather have Howe than Southgate in the England job right now.
Yeah agreed. He was unemployed for long enough and we're still lumbered with the waistcoatwanker.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Arteta's Brent-like performance in The Amazon Doc, did it for me.

Utter twat.
Haven't watched it because there's only so much you can put yourself through. I'm pleased that I named him first and to expand a bit.
He's utterly obsessive. I hate his hair, and the fact there's never a strand out of place. The way he speaks :sick: His attention to detail. The drivel that comes out of his mouth :poop: The feeble attempts at justification from his suppliant club. The attempt at humour after knowing that he's subjected us to the drivel and its discussion over the past week.
The only bright spark is it all made Smug's chops that much more slappable.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Smug Beheddie is definitely mine.

On the flip side, I can't bring myself to hate Roy Hodgson. He'll always keep them up the road as just about ok, meaning we get the derbies every season but we're pulling away at the moment. And he looks like an elderly lesbian that's been crossed with a startled owl, so there's that.
Apparently his Sister is a Brighton fan, and season ticket holder.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Howe by an absolute country mile. Complete prick of a man.

Both Emery and Silva kind of seem okay, on a human level, but they both send out teams to defile the beautiful game - so them, too.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
So...

Arteta comes across as a bit entitled, but his team plays entertaining football;
I don't much like Emery, possibly because he beats us, but possibly because of his 'Guiliani dye job' type hair;
Iraola hasn't made much of an impression on me yet, but seems like he wants to play football;
Frank smiles too much for me to trust him. I could end up in a cult;
Kompany's been a bit nothing. Surely he won't be around for much longer;
Poch has always been a bit dour. For that reason, the current Chelsea job seems to suit him;
Roy's alright for a Palace manager;
Dyche is a hypocrite and a massive whinger, but he's an excellent coach;
Silva is bland, his teams are stereotypical of Portugese football, some flair, but also some dark arts;
Klopp is mostly fun, great at his job, but a very sore loser;
Rob Edwards seems alright;
Guardiola is, like Klopp mostly fun, a very sore loser, but he's also the best football coach of the last two decades;
Ten Hag is the latest in a line of interchangeable Man U managers who look like they're about to burst into tears;
Howe is smug. He's also a master of the dark arts and is too clever for the Hendersonesque 'it's all just about football' dodge to work;
Cooper's a whinger and a blamer;
Heckingbottom is and always will be Chris Wilder's assistant, even when he isn't;
Postecoglu seems a lot of fun;
David Moyes is just David Moyes, efficient, long suffering, but seems sound enough;
Gary O'Neill, on the quiet, seems surpsingly good.

It's Howe isn't it?
I read that and instantly known who had posted that without looking !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here