Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Most disliked current managers

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I quite like Dyche. Sorry.

The Bournemouth manager irritates me for no real reason, beyond the fact that I wonder why Bournemouth bother with someone like him as they are painfully shite.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Can’t believe we have 2 posts already and no mention yet of Beheddie Howe!

Wayne Rooney might be in the list, particularly if you asked Birmingham City fans at the moment 😳
Smug Beheddie is definitely mine.

On the flip side, I can't bring myself to hate Roy Hodgson. He'll always keep them up the road as just about ok, meaning we get the derbies every season but we're pulling away at the moment. And he looks like an elderly lesbian that's been crossed with a startled owl, so there's that.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I'd like to see this question answered by all the current EPL refs and VAR operatives.

I reckon our RdZ would be in the bottom half.

Me personally, I don't like Darlek Dyche. Should be carded whenever he talks to the 4th official.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I must own up to quite liking Dyche. His interviews are always honest and open - and he says what he feels. He comes across to me as being a 'fan' as much as a manager - and reacts/speaks accordingly.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
IMG_8201.jpeg

Arteta for me.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
1) Smug Eddie
2) Dalek Dyche
3) The elderly lesbian crossed with a startled owl (GB - that is genius. It will keep me chuckling through the day. thank you)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here