Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
1) Howe
2) Silva
3) Arteta
4) Emery
5) Hodgson
6) Ten Hag
7) Dyche (quite like him as a bloke - but as a manager, he's a proper twunt)

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It’s the nature of the job I suppose along with my bias but I can’t think of any Premier League manager that is likeable.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Guardiola and Klopp irk me, both all sweetness and light until they don’t get what they want, then it’s toys out the pram.

Dyche and Emery obviously.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Well, I'm going to be pathetic here but by how they look:

- Woy. He looked so tired last time I thought it was the original Emperor out of The Empire Strikes Back.
- Frank at Brentford, just because his ears really... frighten me. Seems a lovely guy though.
- Arteta because his hair is just plain weird, so weird..

And when they speak:

- Emma Hayes, simply because the tone of her voice is like nails on a chalk board.
- Pep, just when he loses - he's such a bad loser that he is hilarious, I always want the opposition to win just for this.
- Arteta, anything, literally anything, he says seems highly irritating.

So, overall winner for me: Mikel. But if any of them appear on tv I end up shouting at it.

Oddly, Klopp, Eddie and the Dalek I don't mind at all. And I'd rather have Howe than Southgate in the England job right now.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Maybe unfairly but Steve Cooper Just feel with given £300m to bring in 40 players should not be bragging about how well he has done to stay in the league. With that amount of players assume many are not in squad or have had contracts paid up and left. Plus he bought Brewster for £25m when at Swansea. No manager should be near relegation given that backing.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Bit off topic but I can't stand that managers now feel the need to walk on the pitch after the game, shake hands with all the oppositon, talk to the ref, hug their players etc etc etc.

You had your days playing. Shake the other managers hand and get off the pitch. I don't understand why they do it. Let the players take the applause. You didn't kick it.

Oh. you worked hard all week with the team to allow for this result? Let's get the physio on as well, and the tea lady, and the chef no? Then why do you feel the need to get involved?

My god, it's a petty annoyance but I really want to go back and work out which manager is to blame for it starting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports