WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It's a simple two option poll

Smug Eddie
Howe22.jpg

Or smug Christian

rb-basement-sessions-christian-horner-art

Obviously there should be a third option of they both deserve a f***ing slap, but then there would be no point to the poll :shrug:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Christian, by a mile. But the vote won't reflect that as only a small % on here will be into F1 and know quite how excruciating he is, whilst we all love football. ( and we all know that Eddie is a smug git)

Christian is married to Ginger Spice, if that sways anyones vote (and not towards pity)

Reactions: A1X

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
To be fair to that Christian Horner bloke, he did marry a Spice Girl. Therefore I can understand his smugness.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
f*** me, that's a tough one . . . .

actuall it's not . . . Karen all day.

privileged smug wanker who has (to be fair) done well, from an elevated starting point. But with zero style or panache.

shame there wasn't a 3rd option for Chris Evans.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It has to Horner for me. So smug that with Red Bulls current dominance I can no longer tolerate watching F1

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It’s Horner by a mile, but as said previously this,poll won’t reflect that

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Reluctant to add a photo in case people start throwing darts at their screens and come after me for damages. As smug as Eddie Howe is, does he really outsmug Eddie Hearn? How he ever tears himself away from the mirror to get some work done I will never know.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'm not an F1 fan, but Christian's smugness has certainly permeated my protective bubble.

He is such a sore loser. I'm not sure what Toto Wolff has done to him in a previous life, but whatever it is, he's piled a tonne of chips onto Horner's shoulder. I can't listen to an interview with him without thinly veiled comments about other teams. It is the very worst type of behaviour. He's clearly very insecure.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
This is a true heavyweight contest. It's kind of kind Pele or Maradona, Frazier or Ali, Hendry or O'Sullivan, Bradman or Tendulkar, Federer or Djokovic.

Who would have thought that the world of smugness could produce such an epochal confrontation?

I can't call it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here