Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More Sussex Flags at the Amex next season Pleeeeeaaaase!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm glad that the suggestion of flying the Sussex flag has not encouraged an East/West Sussex v Sussex (unified) debate.

Those early 70s administrators have much to give answers for.

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
Where do you hang it in the WSU, Sussaxon? If it was a smaller one you could always wave it, Ozzy Gull?

It gets hung from the camera platform towards the North Stand! The one to the South is always free! Can't display when games are live on Sky though.

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
BTW Since 5ft by 3ft flags are pretty big and waving flags are better. No contest IMO. We should buy 3ft by 2ft and hand them out at games. Seriously they're like cheaper than £1 each.

DNB_Seagull

Apr 27, 2014
what is your address then? pretty sure I'm WEST Sussex

Currently BD19... Bradford. I support BHA coz my dad he was born in East Sussex but he just says 'Sussex'. Besides why can't we be the club of Sussex and not just East Sussex? It'd be central SUssex if there was one.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
what about rr coming out in a flag suit during flag zone!:moo:

Aside from the fact that I thought he was heterosexual, I think you ought to keep your more intimate fantasies to yourself

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The Sussex flag off Amazon for just under £3 is pretty good quality

SussexFlag1.jpg

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Currently BD19... Bradford. I support BHA coz my dad he was born in East Sussex but he just says 'Sussex'. Besides why can't we be the club of Sussex and not just East Sussex? It'd be central SUssex if there was one.

We are Mid Sussex but I was born in Brighton however Haywards Heath was in East Sussex then in the early 70s it was changed to West Sussex. So do I need three flags?

DNB_Seagull

Apr 27, 2014
We are Mid Sussex but I was born in Brighton however Haywards Heath was in East Sussex then in the early 70s it was changed to West Sussex. So do I need three flags?

No just the Sussex flag. East Sussex? West Sussex? GOSBTS not GO(East)SBTS. Maybe get a 8ft by 5ft one to p[ass over our heads to make up for it? Hhahah!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here