Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More Sussex Flags at the Amex next season Pleeeeeaaaase!

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
I admire your enthusiasm, and I agree The Amex would look good with them.
But it almost comes across as if you are the seller/agent of these flags on e-bay

I found it and told NSC about them that's where he found the £3.50 ones so a huge coincidence if he is the seller.

DNB_Seagull

Apr 27, 2014
I think we need more flags that people wave. The ones that you hang up are ok but the waving ones make the stand look great tbf. MORE SUSSEX FLAGS! MORE WAVING ONES! And whilst we're on the subject if you haven't got a flag hold up your scarf above your head when we sing GOSBTS. It'll catch on if more people do. Imagine this picture with big waving flags in it. It would defiantly look amazing!

http://imgur.com/KIjRqLy

Jan 30, 2008
Is the skull and crossbones one still being used :facepalm: AND HOW ABOUT WAVING THE WHITE ONE WHEN ITS ALL GONE PEAR SHAPED :lolol:
regards
DR

DNB_Seagull

Apr 27, 2014
I would be very happy to buy a Sussex flag, but will there be any where to hang it in WSU?

Actually hang my 12ft version in the WSU! No Problem (Now I've submitted a Fire Safety Certificate :thumbsup:)

Where do you hang it in the WSU, Sussaxon? If it was a smaller one you could always wave it, Ozzy Gull?

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Flying high and proud in my back garden.

Attachments

• BsrcJ0fIEAEN8Cs.jpg
    BsrcJ0fIEAEN8Cs.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 387

DNB_Seagull

Apr 27, 2014
Is the skull and crossbones one still being used :facepalm: AND HOW ABOUT WAVING THE WHITE ONE WHEN ITS ALL GONE PEAR SHAPED :lolol:
regards
DR

It just gets hung up no idea why it has the skull and crossbones on. Ps Why do you have to sign of your posts we know who you are we see your user name and profile picture to the left in our peripheral vision?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here