MODS - Time for NSC to rejoice in how GREAT they are.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MODS - time for NSC to decide

• Yes they can do whatever they want

Votes: 61 50.8%
  • No they should explain why they did something

Votes: 59 49.2%

• Total voters

bhafc1972

Banned
Jun 2, 2014
Haha, let me make it simple for you...and I won't feel the need to use swear words or insult you (yes it is possible!)

I have as much right to post as you and I am using my real acct! I am guessing you have 2 as you are being quite aggressive for someone who only joined last month, of course you may just be like that and I may be wrong.

My thread from yesterday and my poll today have nothing to do with 'look at me' and I therefore took offence at that but nobody changed it back so I asked if that is acceptable via a poll. This poll can be accessed and answered by everyone and the results will be accurate.

At what point did any of this give you the right, or Tim, or anyone else for that matter, to start calling me names, insulting me or swear? If you feel that is justified then good for you.
It really is simple if you don't like it then don't come on here. North stand chat has 1000s of people that post and are happy with the site. You are going out your way to rock the boat and stir it. You seem to be enjoying it as well .

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No one is questioning his right to his opinions. And he has a point.

It's the fact that he decided to start yet another thread about the same thing that every other thread is about that bothers people. One of the mods (who police NSC for free in their own time) had some gentle fun at his expense by changing the thread title... So he starts another thread. It's the behaviour of a cockwomble

OK. If it was "some gentle fun", then why doesn't the mod in question relinquish his anonymity and also change the original thread title back? Is he/she embarrassed or proud of his/her actions? I suspect the former.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Thread 1s topic was valid, could have been placed on another thread, hey, there are many, many threads that could just follow on from others but I dont think that was worthy of a mod'ing.

This is something different, this is an axe grinding session against someone having a bit of fun. Does it matter? No. Get over it. But does it deserve the reaction it has got from some on here? No.

It is the internent, not life.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If they don't like being moderators they could always resign and pass the job over to another Albion fan but they like what they do.

I can take it or leave it. Someone asked me to do it: I do.

It's a football forum for fans of a second division side, frequented by a bunch of largely anonymous users: are you mistakenly imagining I consider there to be some sort of prestige to it??

Stumpy Tim

OK. If it was "some gentle fun", then why doesn't the mod in question relinquish his anonymity and also change the original thread title back? Is he/she embarrassed or proud of his/her actions? I suspect the former.
He already has. A while ago. And apologised. He clearly didn't realise it would upset someone. It wouldn't upset any normal person to be fair

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

He has admitted it, on the thread in question.

Stumpy Tim

Haha, let me make it simple for you...and I won't feel the need to use swear words or insult you (yes it is possible!)

I have as much right to post as you and I am using my real acct! I am guessing you have 2 as you are being quite aggressive for someone who only joined last month, of course you may just be like that and I may be wrong.

My thread from yesterday and my poll today have nothing to do with 'look at me' and I therefore took offence at that but nobody changed it back so I asked if that is acceptable via a poll. This poll can be accessed and answered by everyone and the results will be accurate.

At what point did any of this give you the right, or Tim, or anyone else for that matter, to start calling me names, insulting me or swear? If you feel that is justified then good for you.
Says the man who said I have a "limited brain". What a dumboid you are

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He already has. A while ago. And apologised. He clearly didn't realise it would upset someone. It wouldn't upset any normal person to be fair

Good. And so he should.

Don't agree with your last sentence. But what's normal anyway!?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
He has admitted it, on the thread in question.
But should Hans have to? He has been appointed by the site owner and administrator to look after things in his absence. So he had a little fun, who actually gives a shit? We all make fun of each other all the time, spelling, opinions, incorrect facts, errors, what ever...you post you open yourself up to the possibility of being called out on it.

I wouldnt have changed the thread title but he did, so what. He shouldnt have to explain himself tho. It is not a democracy.

Sorry TB qouted the wrong post, wanted B.Ws above.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
In fairness my guess is he has seen a few others have a dig etc at me on other threads and thought he would gain popularity by doing this thead, not realising it would turn on him!

Now if his thread title was something like.........That hitonys a CJTC what do you all think? then started the poll..........he would have got what he wanted...Hmmm maybe i will help him out a bit...............

Hitony, I can assure you that I know nothing about people having a go at you or anything like that and if I misunderstood your comments earlier as a 'threat' or bullying then please accept my sincere apology.

I started a poll as someone suggested it in my other thread and I thought it would show support or lack of it for the MODS behaviour. It is not a witch hunt and it should not be a poll that makes other members come on here insulting me or making sexual remarks.

My main thread also had this and I believed I managed to talk round some people about the reasons why I started it, but then a MOD changed the title of the thread and refused to change it back or explain why they did it.

Nothing I have said or written should have such a reaction that has been coming my way and for people to keep saying 'look at me' when I merely reply to their views is incorrect.

I thought this was a forum that was open for discussions and debates and that is exactly what I am doing.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This is gonna be better than the third place game. I'm staying here :thumbsup:

I expect far more Own Goals in here than on ITV tonight.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Not getting too much involved in this debate but it also seems that the ones bigging up the Look At Me comments and being overly fierce in their replies also seem to have Look At Me issues too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports