Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MODS - Time for NSC to rejoice in how GREAT they are.

MODS - time for NSC to decide

• Yes they can do whatever they want

Votes: 61 50.8%
  • No they should explain why they did something

Votes: 59 49.2%

• Total voters

bhafc1972

Banned
Jun 2, 2014
Wow, post of the year!

So eloquent...
Jesus Christ get a life .The first time maybe you had a point but now you just look childish and petty. The bloke that runs thus site does for free and him and the mods put in loads of hours unpaid so the likes of you get moan .Its simples if you don't like it then don't come on here.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Yes, why?

You threatening to ban me?

Why? Because I asked for some accountability? Because you feel that it is ok to change someone's words for a joke but then not knowing when an apology should have been forthcoming followed by changing the words back again?

When I was a very young boy I was bullied at school but I fought back. What you are 'intimating' by your 'really ?' Reply has come across to me as a threat, a bullying action which I detest more than anything.

I hope I'm wrong of course, which is it?

You started the thread to have a pop at the Mods and then accuse them of bullying, wow you are stupid

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well, this is nice.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
Not really. The guy is clearly an attention seeker. If he doesn't like NSC rules he doesn't need to post.

Tim, what rules are they?

Are you saying that people should accept that what they write should be changed for no reason.

I know by your last response that your brain is quite limited so how about you leave this thread to the adults?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Look at me Look at me Look at me Look at me Look at me Look at me Look at me Look at me Look at me Look at me Look at me Look at me Look at me Look at me Look at me Look at me

Etc

Why? What are you doing?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Stumpy Tim

Tim, what rules are they?

Are you saying that people should accept that what they write should be changed for no reason.

I know by your last response that your brain is quite limited so how about you leave this thread to the adults?
Oh no! Cyber dweeb tells me I have no brain. I'm devastated! I have a feeling I am smarter than you, but it's just a wild guess

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
You started the thread to have a pop at the Mods and then accuse them of bullying, wow you are stupid

Actually I am far more intelligent than you could possibly imagine.

I am not 'having a pop' at anyone. I asked for an opinion on whether they should be allowed to do things without any consultation

bhafc1972

Banned
Jun 2, 2014
Actually I am far more intelligent than you could possibly imagine.

I am not 'having a pop' at anyone. I asked for an opinion on whether they should be allowed to do things without any consultation

When you head comes back from being up your arse you might want to reconsider your intelligent comment.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Yes, why?

You threatening to ban me?

Why? Because I asked for some accountability? Because you feel that it is ok to change someone's words for a joke but then not knowing when an apology should have been forthcoming followed by changing the words back again?

When I was a very young boy I was bullied at school but I fought back. What you are 'intimating' by your 'really ?' Reply has come across to me as a threat, a bullying action which I detest more than anything.

I hope I'm wrong of course, which is it?

I can assure you I have not changed any words on any thread / post you have done, to date, in fact I do not have a clue what you are on about? maybe if you give me some information I can look into it for you and find out whats going on.

No, I am not bullying you or am I threatening you.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not really. The guy is clearly an attention seeker. If he doesn't like NSC rules he doesn't need to post.

What rules are they? Starting a thread about transfers, and questioning the Albion recruitment team's 'excellent' performance so far? Seems a reasonable stance to take to be fair, whether you agree or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here