Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MODS - Time for NSC to rejoice in how GREAT they are.

MODS - time for NSC to decide

• Yes they can do whatever they want

Votes: 61 50.8%
  • No they should explain why they did something

Votes: 59 49.2%

• Total voters

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
moss-popcorn.gif

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm bored......I wonder if our friend who has started this thread remembers the Jamie thread?

Make it to Half time?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Being moderator is a shit job. Someone somewhere will accuse you of being too heavy handed or too soft. It's no win. That said one seems to make a pig ear of it consistently

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013

Yes, why?

You threatening to ban me?

Why? Because I asked for some accountability? Because you feel that it is ok to change someone's words for a joke but then not knowing when an apology should have been forthcoming followed by changing the words back again?

When I was a very young boy I was bullied at school but I fought back. What you are 'intimating' by your 'really ?' Reply has come across to me as a threat, a bullying action which I detest more than anything.

I hope I'm wrong of course, which is it?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
So, after my thread title was changed for no reason and despite given the opportunity to explain themselves, the MODS ignored the request so here's the question....

Should NSC MODS have the power to do what they like, to whom they like, whenever they like, without having to at least explain their behaviour?

Simple yes or no.

Poll to follow...

I will vote no,but I have sailed close to the wind on a FEW RECENT occasions-------and I'm still here so they are not all bad----I blame the :drink:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
It's a massive NO from me.

Whoever the mod is who changed the title of the first thread is bang out of order IMHO. That said, changing the title in this thread made me :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here